Ch. 42 Fun Times

A/N It's Christmas! Y'all know I had to do a double lol. Enjoy!!!

~*~*~

Kevin finally pulled his car into a parking space and everyone hopped out, ready to go into the store.

"Alright, I wanna get Todrick's chicken breast and blueberries first so I don't forget them, and we can grab Avi's ice cream before we leave so it won't melt." Kevin listed as he locked his car. Then he turned to the others to make a plan. "If we start towards the back of the store, we can make our way up so we can leave quicker. Try to save refrigerated and frozen things for last, and make sure you- where's Mitch?"

Halfway through his instructions, Kevin noticed he was only speaking to two people. Scott and Kirstie pointed towards the store and Kevin saw Mitch's outfit disappear behind the doors. With a groan, Kevin grabbed a cart that was near his car and they made their way inside.

Once they got in the store, they looked around to try and see where the charmer had run off to. Kevin sighed and took out his phone.

"Okay, I was going to say we should stay together so we don't get sidetracked, but that's obviously not going to happen. Let's split up so we can find Mitch faster. Give me your numbers and call me if you find him."

Scott and Kirstie took out their phones and everyone exchanged numbers before splitting up to look for Mitch.

Meanwhile, Mitch was happily skipping through the store, looking around for the candy aisle. He found the baking aisle for cakes and treats first, and decided to browse the different frostings on sale. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, buttercream, coconut, the flavors went on and on.

"Hmm... I wonder if I can convince them to bake me a cake." He muttered to himself with a smirk. The smirk vanished and he rolled his eyes as he realized he'd have to check the boxes to see if they had gluten in them. "Ugh, nevermind. Too much of a hassle."

He walked out of the baking aisle and got to the snack aisle when he realized he was still holding a container of frosting. Putting it down in a random spot, he explored the different drinks and snacks for sale. He was about to move on when a certain bottle caught his eye.

"Puta merda!" Mitch exclaimed, grabbing the drink. "I haven't had one of these in forever!"

"Mitch?" A familiar voice called.

Mitch froze for a second before booking it down the aisle, in the opposite direction. He couldn't let himself be found yet, he hadn't even gotten to the candy aisle!

A few seconds later, Kirstie rounded the corner into the snack aisle.

"Huh, I thought I heard him..." She mumbled to herself, looking around.

With a shrug, Kirstie grabbed a couple of snacks and put them in a basket she had grabbed earlier. She was about to move on to the next aisle when she paused.

"What the heck is this doing here?" She wondered, picking up the container of frosting.

Kirstie looked around one more time before sitting it in her basket, deciding to find where it belonged to put it back.

Glad that he wasn't caught, Mitch read the signs hanging above the aisles and finally found where the candy was stashed. Running to the aisle, he skidded to a stop in front of the sugary treats.

"Olá, linda!~" Mitch purred, looking at the piles of candy.

He licked his lips as he tried to decide what he should get first. As his eyes scanned the candy, Mitch shrugged and ended up grabbing a bunch of random bags. While he was silently wishing he had grabbed a basket, Mitch's thoughts were interrupted by a scoff.