Ch. 37 Getting Started

A/N Slightly longer chapter for you guys. Wanted to get this out on Saturday but didn't know how to end it (don't worry, I found an ending lol). Anyway, ENJOY!!!!

~*~*~

While Todrick's team parked Kevin's car and let themselves out, Kevin tried to get Mitch to leave the cab.

"Mitch, come on. It's not that bad."

"What do you mean 'not that bad'?" Mitch asked in a mocking tone.

"It's just one of the places where they manage the waste in Cali. That's why it's called the 'California Waste Management'."

"Are you kidding me? More like a waste of my time! There is no way I am stepping one foot out there in that rat infested, fly swarming, awful smelling, maggot filled, disease catching, absolutely disgusting, cluttered pile of shit junkyard, crawling with cockroaches!!!"

"Okay, damn..." Kevin mumbled.

"Mitch, you can't stay in the cab forever." Avi tried.

"Assistir me!"

"Mitch, seriously. I'm sure our driver has other people to pick up."

"If that's the case, then why haven't they kicked me out and driven off yet?"

"It's probably because we haven't paid them yet." Avi suggested, and Kevin sighed.

"Oh right. Mitch is supposed to handle it."

"You must be out of your goddamn mind if you think I'm gonna get out of this taxi and use my charm." Mitch snapped.

"Would you just do it and get it over with, so we can move on with our lives?"

"I already told you I'm not getting out. Besides, there is no way I'm using my charm in a place like this!"

"What if I paid you an extra twenty? Would you come out then?"

Mitch pondered the idea for a moment and opened the door before quickly shutting it again.

"Make it fifty! I need proper motivation to get over the rancid stench of this place!"

"It's not even that bad!" Avi cut in.

"Maybe not to you! My nose is sensitive and enjoys pleasant scents. Não nojentos cheiros."

"Just plug your nose!"

"Give me the money first!"

Kevin sighed and reluctantly took fifty dollars from his wallet and showed it to him. When Mitch saw the money, he finally got out of the cab, gagged, snatched the cash out of Kevin's hand, and gagged again.

"Try breathing through your mouth." Kevin suggested.

Mitch tried it, but ended up coughing as well. He looked like he was about to complain more, but then he looked at the money in his hands and counted it all. With a frustrated groan, Mitch straightened up and walked over to the driver's window.

"Hey, how much have you ended up giving him so far?" Avi asked Kevin.

"Including the twenty I gave him earlier? Seventy bucks." He responded, and Avi chuckled.

"You probably would've done better just paying the cab fare."

"Yeah, I know. But this way, he'll be warmed up for his demonstration to Todrick."

A few minutes later, the cab driver waved goodbye to them and drove off without making them pay.

"Thanks, Mitch."