Ch. 55 Two Against One

A/N I have no words. I am SOOOOO sorry for not updating, I got stuck on where to end this!!! Also it seemed all my free time was being spent on doing chores, helping my aunt with her upcoming wedding, and getting dragged around to environments that weren't entirely ideal for writing stories. Plus writer's block but we won't mention that :3 ANYWAY!!! I AM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! (kinda lol) JUST IN TIME FOR CLASSES TO GET DIFFICULT!!! 😂😂😂 Why do I do this to myself... ENJOY!!!

~*~Recap~*~

"There. Now we both have a headache." He laughed, taking out his earbuds.

Mitch stretched a bit more before turning to the small audience that had gathered.

"So... who's next?"

~*~*~

"You ready?" Kevin asked, looking at Todrick.

"Yeah, let's get this over with."

Mitch watched Kevin and Todrick take off their socks and shoes, and climb into the ring, starting to stretch.

"Two against one, huh? That's more than fair." Mitch commented, then he turned to Avi and lightly tapped his back with his foot. "Ei, get out. Better people are coming to fight me."

Avi turned and glared at him with a small groan and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"I don't know why you're giving me that look. You're the one who instigated the fight in the first place. It's not my fault you couldn't hold your own, now beat it."

Mitch kicked Avi so he fell out of the ring and landed on his butt. As Avi glared up at him, Mitch just snickered and looked over at Scott and Kirstie.

"Whaddya say, Kirstin? Stretch? Wanna come up here and get your asses handed to you?"

Scott and Kirstie glanced at each other before shaking their heads and putting their hands up.

"No thanks, we're good." They said, taking a step back.

"Suit yourselves." Mitch shrugged, then he turned his attention back to Kevin and Todrick, who finished their stretches and got in a familiar fighting stance. "Karate, huh? Well, this should be interesting. Let's see how you do."

Mitch put his earbuds back in and started to get back into his own stance when he paused and had an amazed look on his face.

"What?" Kevin asked, but Mitch didn't answer.

Instead, he ran over to his phone and picked it up.

"Oh meu deus, what song is this?! It's so good!" He quickly unlocked his phone and saw what was playing. "Ooh, okay. I'm gonna like this and add you to this playlist, and... this one... and this one, definitely this one... and, maybe this one, and this one too! And now I'm gonna start you from the beginning 'cause I didn't hear how you started, and... let's do this!"

After adding the song to a bunch of different playlists and starting it over, Mitch tossed his phone to the side and turned back to Kevin and Todrick.

"Are you ready now?" Todrick asked, and Mitch just got in his fighting stance with a smirk.

"Come at me."

Kevin moved first. He ran towards Mitch and started a series of punches and kicks. Mitch was able to block most of them, but still got hit a couple of times. Kevin kept forcing Mitch back until he was close to the other side of the ring. When Mitch saw how far he was driven back, he caught one of Kevin's fists and squeezed it tight.

"Not bad. Now let's see how you can handle it."

Mitch pushed Kevin's fist back and started his own attack. This time he was much faster than when he was fighting Avi, giving high kicks that drove Kevin back as he tried to block them. Kevin managed to land a few blows of his own, but Mitch landed a kick square in Kevin's chest, making him fall back.