Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi

A/N SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! For some reason, Wattpad hasn’t been working on my computer, and every time I tried to update it would give me an error. It’s been happening for over a week 😑 Anyway, HUGE shout out to GioCobyGrassi for helping me with the research in this chapter and the next!!! Obrigada linda humana!!! Enjoy everyone! 😁

~*~*~

"Okay, so what happened?" Scott asked as Kevin drove them to the gym.

"Long story short, we pissed Mitch off, he pissed us off, and now we're going to the gym to fight because I don't want anyone to break anything."

"Wait, we're fighting?! A-Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Don't worry, Mitch just needs to let out some steam, and I think making him face the problem is the best way."

"But… I still have trouble with my strength! I only had one lesson of dialing it back!" He said, starting to panic.

"Scott, relax. We were the ones who made Mitch upset, not you. I doubt he'll want to fight you when you've done nothing wrong."

"Oh, then… why am I going?"

"You didn't have to come, but I didn't want to leave you alone in the house. Plus, I don't think we'll be here long."

"Why not?"

"Well, Mitch said he could take on me, Avi, Kirstie, and Todrick all at once, and Todrick and I are the only ones that I know for a fact can actually fight. I doubt Kirstie'll want to fight, and Avi'll let his anger take over, so he'll be sloppy. Have you ever seen four people, who've never fought together, try to take down a common enemy? It'll be a mess. No coordination."

"Huh… So how long do you think it'll take?"

"Probably a good twenty or thirty minutes." Kevin shrugged. "Maybe less depending on how well Mitch can actually fight."

"Well, we know he can fight because of what we heard about that thing at the mall."

"Yeah, but that was one guy. We don't know how he can handle taking four people at once."

"It sounds like he's pretty confident."

"He's just being cocky as a result of getting upset… Then again, we don't really know that much about him."

"Hmm… Well… He likes getting in trouble." Scott thought aloud, and Kevin chuckled.

"That he does. He also seems to have a lot of anger bottled up inside."

"That's probably from his boots being ruined yesterday. He was so excited about them when he was making us dress up… He also likes fashion."

"And has great hearing." Kevin continued, starting to remember.

"Whaddya mean?"

"Remember, three days ago, when a repairman had to come and fix my dishwasher?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when Todrick gave me the money to pay him?"

"Yeah?" Scott thought for a second and then remembered. "Oh! You're right! And when we went to the waste management place, he said he had a sensitive nose too."

"Eh, I don't know if that's actually true. He might’ve just said that to avoid having to deal with the bad smell of the place.”

“Yeah, I guess… Hey, by the way, do you know if anyone’s gone in my room to do laundry or something?”