A/N Sneak Peek

I am so sorry guys!!! I know I've been gone a long time but a lot of stuff's going on right now. I wanted to have a chapter out today since it's my birthday, but writer's block had other plans. To make sure you guys aren't left out, I've decided to show you some sneak peeks of future chapters. Before we start, just know: They aren't in a specific order ;) That's all for right now, enjoy! P.S. I won't be saying who says what so have fun figuring it out ;)

~*~*~

"Kevin you're floating!!!"

"That's impossible, the human body isn't capable of defying gravity."

"Well if you'd open your eyes, you'd know what we're talking about."

~*~*~

"Mitch! Are you okay?!"

"I-I... I think so."

"Come into the lab, we need to monitor you to make sure the chemicals don't spread."

"What happens if the chemicals spread?"

"... Let's just hope they don't."

~*~*~

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HOLDING A BABY?!"

~*~*~

"Awe come on Kevin! Can we keep him? ... Her? Please? We'll watch her and she's already attached to Avi."

"We'll see, but make sure she doesn't make a mess."

~*~*~

"Hello?! Am I the only one who doesn't find this a little suspicious?"

"Oh relax, you're just upset because of what happened back at the house."

~*~*~

"You can't send me back. Don't send me back, PLEASE DON'T SEND ME BACK!!!"

"It's okay, relax. We aren't going to send you back. I promise, we just want to talk."

"We should probably find somewhere safer to have this conversation. Something tells me they aren't going to let you go so easily."

~*~*~

"Hi Daddy."

"I've been naughty."

"So you've been a bad boy, huh?"

"Well then, it looks like Daddy's gonna have to punish you."

~*~*~

"You better start making sense before I turn into a wolf and rip your throat out."

~*~*~

"Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault, some things just happen."

"You know what? You're right. It's not my fault."

"It's your fault!"

"WHAT?!"

~*~*~

"I'm going for a walk."

"In this weather? It's about to storm."

"Don't worry, I won't be long."

~*~*~

"Okay let's see... One, two... three... foooour- there should be five. Where's Mitch?"

"The next song should tell you where he is."

"You can't just tell me?"

~*~*~

"What the hell is going on?"

"What's the robot doing? Why isn't it following the remote's controls?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? I didn't build this piece of crap!"

~*~*~

"I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to answer honestly."

"Alright, what is it?"

"Do you trust me?"

"What?"

"I know some of my actions can be deemed suspicious, but I promise I have good intentions. Do you trust me?"

"...Yes. I trust you."

~*~*~

"Jokes on you. I can rock this outfit."

"He's not supposed to like it."

~*~*~

"Tell us where the talking llama is, and we'll burn your house to the ground."

"Uh, don't you mean or?"

"Tell us where the talking llama is OR we'll burn your house to the ground."

~*~*~

That's all I can share with you for right now. Hope you had fun figuring out who said what ;) I'll try to update as #spoon as I can. Don't forget to slap that vote button with your nose! Love you all ❤️