Ch. 50 :)

A/N  :) Enjoy!~

~*~*~

After a quick stop at Starbucks, they finally made it to the mall. Before they got out, Mitch and Kirstie grabbed their bags and started putting on makeup.

"What... are you doing?" Avi asked them.

"Putting on makeup, duh." Mitch told him.

"I know that, I mean why are you doing it now? Couldn't you have done it at the house?"

"Don't you know anything?"

"Avi, listen," Kirstie spoke up. "When you're supposed to look nice for something, you always do your makeup in the car so it's fresh. Not heavy makeup like foundation, because everyone knows bathroom lighting is ideal for that. When you're in the car you do things like touch up your eyeshadow, reapply lipstick, and make sure your hair looks okay."

"Yeah, and we're just putting on eyeliner and... lipgloss?" Mitch paused to look at the small tube in Kirstie's hand. She nodded and Mitch looked back to the mirror and started working on his other eye. "That's a cute color, by the way."

"Oh, thanks! It smells like peaches."

She held it out and Mitch leaned over for a sniff. "Ooh, it does!"

"Would you guys just hurry up already?" Avi rushed them, getting annoyed.

"Avi, if you make me fuck up my eyeliner, I'ma break your teeth." Mitch threatened, still looking in the mirror.

Avi grumbled but didn't say anything else. Mitch finally finished and batted his eyes, checking to see how they looked. He winked at himself with his now winged eyeliner, feeling proud for not messing up.

"Alright, now we can go!" He smirked and opened the door.

When everyone exited the car, they could tell there were already several eyes on them in the parking garage. Mitch confidently led the way to the front doors of the mall. He started humming to stop himself from skipping around too much.

"Feeling happy?" Kevin questioned with a chuckle.

"You have no idea. All these people are gonna be paying attention to me and looking at my boots, it's so thrilling!" He cheered with a small twirl.

"You know we're here too, right?" Avi asked.

"Oh, yeah. They can look at you guys too, I guess."

Avi rolled his eyes while Scott and Kirstie chuckled to themselves. Hearing his laugh, Kirstie gently nudged Scott.

"Hey, how you feelin'?"

"I'm... feeling pretty good." He answered honestly.

"Confident?"

"Yeah. More confident than I've felt in a long time."

Mitch heard them and turned around.

"That's the power a great outfit can have on some people." He smirked. "And to think, I put that together using the random clothes from your suitcase."

"Yeah, I'm still not sure how you were able to do it."

"I told you, I have an eye for these things. Ooh, maybe I should get you some clothes while we're here. You should really consider letting me dress you all the time. Imagine how great you'd look then~." Mitch said with a wink. Then he spun back around and headed inside.

Everyone followed him with Scott trying to hide his blush. They all walked through the entrance and could already see lots of different people starting to notice them. Mitch, of course, drank it all in, but Scott could feel his nerves flaring up. Sensing his tension, Kirstie put a hand on his arm.