Ch. 35 Break It

A/N Sorry for the late chapter guys! Writer's block was kicking my butt lol. That and I barely get any time to write, but you're not here to listen to me rant. So enjoy the chapter! Sorry it took so long ❤️

~*~*~

"So you're telling me, they're like you?" Todrick asked, amazed.

"Well, not exactly like me, but yes." Kevin confirmed. "Alright everyone, this time I want you to introduce yourself and your power."

Kirstie was up first, as always, and was eating a small bag of chips.

"Hi! My name is Kirstin, but everyone calls me Kirstie, and I can see into the future."

Todrick seemed really fascinated by that.

"Okay, I'm obviously going to need to see a demonstration from all of you, but those can wait until after everyone finishes introducing themselves."

Avi was up next.

"Hello, my name is Avi, and I can see into the past."

"So Kirstie can see into the future and you can see into the past?" He looked like he wanted to say something else, but held back. "Introductions first, Todrick. Introductions first."

Mitch boredly lifted a hand.

"Mitch. I have a charm."

"A charm? What do you mean by that? Like a charm for a bracelet or something?"

Mitch just smirked.

"You'll see."

Lastly, was Scott.

"My name is Scott, and as you've probably guessed by now, I have super strength."

"How strong are you?" Todrick asked immediately.

"I have no idea."

"Are you saying that because you don't want to tell me, or-"

"No no, I just... I actually don't know." Scott admitted, cutting him off.

"That's why I asked you to build your little metal hand skeleton. So we can figure out just how strong he really is." Kevin explained.

"Alrighty then, now let's see some demonstrations!" Todrick grinned. "If you can't tell, I'm really excited about this."

"They can tell, Tod. Why don't we start with Scott since he's already ready for us, and we can up the resistance on the device to... let's say five hundred."

He nodded and quickly adjusted the settings for Scott. After getting the go ahead, Scott broke the device with ease once again.

"That's amazing." Todrick commented, fixing the broken pieces. "Could we go past a thousand?"

"Now you're talking! Let's do... one thousand three hundred."

Todrick set the resistance, and once again, Scott broke it showing minimal effort.

"Kevin. He's doing this with his non dominant hand!"

"I know right? Just wait until he uses his dominant hand. That's going to be impressive."

"How about... two thousand five hundred?"

"Go for it!"

Todrick set the resistance, and this time Scott had more trouble. He struggled for a few seconds before he was finally able to break it.

"Ooh, it's getting harder for you!" Kirstie grinned, also getting excited.

"That's what she said." Avi snickered, which earned an elbow to his ribs.