Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course

A/N OwO?? What's this?? You didn't have to wait another 3 years for my next update??? Lol, ENJOY!!!

~*~*~

"Your shoes! No shoes on the mat!" An employee called to them.

"Ah! S-Sorry!" Scott apologized, and hastily sat down to take off his shoes.

Avi and Kirstie joined him in the ring once Kirstie had taken her shoes off too, using Avi for support.

"So... um, I'm not really much of a fighter..." Kirstie started, and Kevin chuckled.

"Don't worry about that. Let's just pretend you are, and you can try to take me down. Like play fighting."

"Play fighting?" Mitch repeated with a scoff.

"Yeah, haven't you ever tried play fighting before? Even as a kid?"

"Um, I've seen a play and there was fighting in it?"

"That was play fighting, or more specifically, stage fighting."

"Hmm, no. Pretty sure it was actual fighting."

"Well, maybe the play was so good it led you to believe it was actual fighting." Kevin offered, and Mitch shook his head.

"No, a guy got punched so hard a bloody tooth flew out of his mouth and into the crowd. The person who found it was able to keep it as a lembrança, but everyone wanted it, so half the crowd was fighting each other for the tooth, and the other half was ignoring them and watching the rest of the play."

"What kind of play was that?!"

"A fun one." Mitch snickered.

"Okay... Well, since we have your attention, would you like to join us in this experiment?"

"You mean the fight thing?"

"Yeah, I'll pay you twenty bucks."

"I just put my shirt back on." He complained.

"You can keep it on, or just take it off."

"Constantly pulling my clothes on and off again?" Mitch asked, then he smirked. "What do you take me for, a slut?"

"Uh..."

"Whatever, you obviously can't take a joke. So what do I have to do for this play fighting thing?"

"Okay, it's really simple." Kevin started to explain. "Just act like you're going to punch me in the face... and then don't."

"Mhm, and what if I do, accidentally, of course, end up punching you in the face?"

"Try not to."

"Yeah, but what if it happens, by accident of course?"

"Well, I would hope you wouldn't try to hit me too hard, but if I do get a punch, I won't get upset."

"Alright, so you won't get upset when I punch you in the face."

"When?-"

"Accidentally, of course."

"Mhm..."

"But what if I kick you in the face?"

"Mitch."

"Accidentally, of course."

"Of course."

"What? I'm just covering the bases."

"Okay, how about this? Since you can't seem to grasp the concept of not hurting people, I'll actually fight you, while play fighting everyone else. Sound fair?"