Ch. 29 Group Chat

A/N MERRY CHRISLER EVERYONE!!! And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, here's an early update! I did something a little different for this chapter, as you can see from the title. Anyway ENJOY!!!

~*~*~

*Scott's P.O.V*

"Thank you for flying with us! We hope you've had a wonderful time and will fly with us again soon. Please wait until the seatbelt light is off to start getting your luggage." The pilot said over the intercom, grabbing my attention.

I followed the pilot's instructions and watched the seatbelt light intently. When it turned off, I unbuckled myself and stretched. Being careful not to hit my head, I got out of my seat and grabbed my luggage. Making my way off the plane, I quickly found a bench and sat down for a moment. Taking out my phone, I sent a message to the group chat Lauren made before I left.

ScottyBuckets: Just wanted to let everyone know that the plane landed

ScottyBuckets: I wanted to hail a cab but I figured I talk to you guys first

Honda: that's great Scooter! You still have the post it note with the address on it?

ScottyBuckets: Yep its in my wallet

Batonnie: I'm proud of you, Sweetie! I know this must be hard for you.

ScottyBuckets: Yeah, I really miss you guys :(

RDJ: Did first class have massage chairs?

ScottyBuckets: Afraid not Rob

RDJ: Aw man :(

Honda: why on earth would a plane have massage chairs?

RDJ: You never know

Pregnant Lady: I'm still waiting on my massage Robert

Honda: isn't that how you got pregnant in the first place?

Dadinator: LINDSEY!

Pregnant Lady: WTF

RDJ: Yes XD

ScottyBuckets: OMG I didn't need to know that!!!

Honda: i'm just saying XD

ScottyBuckets: Someone change the tpoic please!!!

Batonnie: Are you sure you have the sticky note with the address on it?

ScottyBuckets: Yes

ScottyBuckets: Like I told Lindsey its iidnwyai

Pregnant Lady: ???

Dadinator: Are you okay, Scott?

Honda: what the heck is that supposed to mean?

ScottyBuckets: Sorry I sneezed

ScottyBuckets: And cracked my phone :(

Honda: XD OMG!!!

ScottyBuckets: Anyway its in my wallet

Batonnie: Take a picture for me. That way I know where you'll be, and you'll still have the address in case you lose the note.

ScottyBuckets: Alright one sex

Honda: i'm sure Lauren's had enough of that XD

Pregnant Lady: LIDNESY!!!!

ScottyBuckets: * sex

ScottyBuckets: * SEX

RDJ: You feelin horny man?

ScottyBuckets: STUPID FREAKING AUTOCORRECT!!!!!