Ch. 11 Stolen

Everyone went back to the hotel and got their stuff together. Already knowing what plane they were going to get on, Kirstie booked the flight on her laptop and got their tickets ready. They packed everything in the car and quickly drove to the airport. They flew through the check in and were finally settled on the plane. The trip was fairly quick since they didn't need passports. They relaxed a little on the way there, and were having a good time. Avi made a few bad jokes about airplane food, Kirstie was listening to music and bobbing her head with the beat, and Kevin was looking at pamphlets about Puerto Rico. Time seemed to fly by (A/N Lol, punz) because the plane was already landing at the airport.

After they got off the plane and were greeted with a warm welcome, Kevin went to get a rental car while Avi and Kirstie went to the baggage claim. Since the bags weren't being released yet, they decided to have a bit of fun. Avi sat down in a meditation position on the spinning conveyor belt while Kirstie was holding a pose like she was ice skating. Kevin saw them and shook his head, before going to the desk.

"Excuse me, I'd like a rental car please." He told the lady, and she typed stuff in her computer.

"What size would you like?" She asked.

"Um... Let's do a small car, with a lot of space in the back for our luggage."

"Okay let me check and... Oh desculpa, we gave the last one like that away a few minutes ago."

"Really? Okay um... What about a medium car with a big trunk?" He asked hopeful, and she typed some more stuff in the computer before turning back to him.

"I have one right here that you can take now if you'd like, but it needs a bit of gas. Will that be okay?"

"That'll be no problem at all. We'll fill it up on our way to a hotel." Kevin told her, and she nodded.

"Okay, let me just get you registered really quick.. and... Ai está. Here are the keys, and it only has 2,000 miles on it so it's pretty new. Shouldn't be too hard to find." She said, giving Kevin the keys.

"Thank you."

"Sem problemas, have a nice day!" She said with a smile.

"You too."

Kevin grabbed the keys and walked over to Avi and Kirstie who were sitting in chairs now with the luggage at their feet. As he got closer, he noticed they were testing out their powers.

"What about him?" Avi asked, pointing to a guy in a grey hoodie.

Kirstie closed her eyes for a few moments before opening them again.

"He's gonna get a burger and fries before going home." She said, and then she looked around. "Try her."

Avi looked at a woman who was wearing a sundress and sunglasses. She had a big smile on her face and was on the phone with someone.

"She just got proposed to by her fiance 3 hours ago, and now she's telling her friends." He told her.

"And you can get all of that just by looking at her?" Kirstie asked, amazed.

"That, and I can see the ring and kinda hear the conversation." He said with a chuckle and Kirstie pouted.

"That's cheating!"

"Is not."

"Hey guys, I got the car." Kevin butted in.

"Oh Kevin guess what! Avi's been helping me with my powers and they're getting a lot faster!" She said with a huge grin.

"That's good, how far have you been able to see?"

"It looked like at least 6 hours."

"That's a surprisingly quick improvement." Kevin complimented.