Little Box.

Piper woke up to Figaro purring against her ear. She opened her eyes and noticed her dad in the kitchen making something. She sat up, rubbed her eyes and came up to the counter.

"Morning Pip." He looked back at her for a moment as he cooked.

"Morning, what are you up to?" She asked.

"Im making breakfast. How does eggs and bacon sound?"

"Sounds good to me. Need any help?" Piper asked.

"Yeah, scramble these eggs while I finish cooking the bacon."

"Okay." She finished the eggs and grabbed a couple of plates and divided the eggs equally as she set them on each plate. Aizawa did the same and brought out two glasses and poured orange juice for the both of them. They sat down across from each other as they ate their breakfast.

"What are your plans today, Pip?" He asked.

"Not sure, Ill probably hang out with Iida today." She shrugged, taking a bite out of her bacon. Figaro chirped and hopped onto the counter, investigating the food.

"Figaro, you're finally up." Piper scratched his head.

"Figaro, you know you can't have bacon." He said looking at the black kitten sternly.

"Mew!" He replied defiantly.

"You want wet food?" He asked.

"MEW!" Figaro said excitedly, rubbing up against his shoulder.

"Okay. Hop on." He lowered his shoulder a bit and the black cat stepped up and made himself comfortable. Aizawa took out Figaro's food bowl and opened a can of wet food fir him. He pawed at the can as if trying to open it himself.

"Be patient." He chuckled, opening the can and plopping the hunk of wet meat in his food bowl. The black cat jumped off his shoulders and started to eat, happily purring as he did so.

Aizawa returned to the table and finished his breakfast. "I have a surprise for you.." He said digging into his pockets. He pulled out two concert tickets. Pipers face lit up and started laughing.

"That wasn't the reaction I was expecting. Its Children 18:3, I thought We'd go together one last time."

"Iida already bought some for us." She said. Aizawa looked a little taken by surprise.

"Iida is a good kid, have fun with him." He looked a little disappointed.

"Im sorry, Dad." A thought came into her head and she smiled. "Take Eri. Pass down the rock torch, Dad."

Her father looked at her and smiled, "That's an awesome idea."

"...Maybe you can take Emi too?" She suggested.

"Very clever, I don't know if concerts are her thing."

"Then ask her."

"Yeah...I got to pack too. I have to start some time." He scratched his head, trying to map the week out in his mind.

"Do you need help?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do. You and Iida can help me out."

"Were here for you."

"Thanks." 

"Do you need me to be there for you in court too? Am I allowed?" She asked honestly. Aizawa leaned in and looked at his daughters precious face. "I'll see if you're allowed. I don't think anyone would object."

"Good, because they'd have to fight me if they say no."

"Eri loves you already." He told her. "On the way back to her room, she couldn't wait to see you again."

"Aww. Shes so adorable. I miss her already." Piper said with a happy smile. 

Aizawa took the plates they had finished and stuck them in the sink, "Well, would you like to help me pack? I don't have a lot anyway, but it still needs to be done."

"Yeah, I can help until I go back to UA."

Piper and her Dad got started with the kitchen since that seemed like the room with the most items. They started to pack away the plates and silverware, wrapping them in newspaper and placing them in boxes. "Worlds greatest hero?" Piper said picking up a coffee mug and looking at it. 

"It was a white elephant gift from All Might two christmases ago." He replied. 

"Well, it suits you." She complimented. 

"Thank you, Pip." He replied filling up the last box of dishes. "I think that will do for now. Go and see Iida." He told her. 

"Okay, I'll see you later Dad." She kissed her Dad on the cheek and left the house and walked back to UA by herself. She stopped by a coffee shop and bought a white tea and an iced coffee so that Iida could have a pick me up before the weekend started. By the time she finally made it to the common area, she saw Iida in his usual spot on the couch, "Oh, Iida. Wake up baby. I'm back." She nudged him awake. 

"You didn't come home." He quickly embraced her the moment he opened his eyes. 

"Oh, I know. I'm sorry, I should've called. I stayed to find out how Dads date went."

"I was worried about you." He told her, hugging her tighter in his tired haze. 

"You don't need to worry about me, Iida. I was safe at his house."

"I don't care, You're safer with me." He pulled her down onto the couch and cuddled her close.

"I'm sorry." she chuckled. "What do you want to do today?"

It took a little bit for Iida to fully awake and then he remembered something, "Your weapon design came back last night."

"Oh yeah! Where is it?" She asked.

"Its on your bed, cutie."

Piper ran to her dorm room and saw a box sitting neatly on her bed. Iida followed in and watched her as she opened the box and took out the items.

"Oh yes, they look beautiful." She handled the deer horn blades in her hands. The handles were a black with gold accents. Piper looked at what they were wrapped in and she looked at Iida almost in disbelief.

"No, you didn't." Her voice cracked.

"Well, I thought it would be a nice touch to your hero suit. I think it makes a statement."

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

What do you think is in the box? This chapter took a while, I think Im hitting creative bedrock now but when I say that I get my second wind. If any of you have advice for the story let me know. Id love the ideas. Ill always credit you too.
I have some hero names for her too like Night Vision, Death Stare and The Watcher? Any ideas on that too would be much appreciated too.

Have a safe and happy new year everyone. Love u.