Purple

Piper stayed silent the whole walk to the dorms, she never felt so happy, excited and angry at the same time. Aizawa felt her rage as if it were burning on his skin, "Piper, I'm sorry."
"Save it, Dad. I can read you, you're hiding something from me." She said hauling her luggage up the stairs. Aizawa sighed, knowing he was in the wrong but he had a good excuse but he couldn't tell her yet. She struggled to open the door and someone rushed to help her with it. She looked up, seeing Tenya.

"Thanks, Iida."

"No problem." He said taking her bag from her. Aizawa reached the top of the steps and met the two. "I can manage from here, Dad. Thanks."

Aizawa sighed and left the bags in the common area, "See you in the morning." He simply left, there was no explaining himself to his daughter. She knew that something was going on and he didn't have the guts to tell her yet. It was a very complicated situation that needed to be treated lightly on.

"Welcome to the UA Dormitories. Can I show you around?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Piper left her stuff in the common area for the moment and followed Tenya.

"This of course is the common area, where we watch TV and socialize, there's a kitchen if you want to make your own food but we mostly get the food from the cafeteria sent up to us." He led her to the two hallways (in my mind to keep it simple for me writing the story all the dorms are on one floor just in different corridors)

"The right hallway has the girls dorms and the left are the guys, no one of the opposite sex may enter each other's dorms unless there is an odd number of girls or boys in the said dorm."

"So...no purple." Piper said. Tenya looked at her confused.

"I'm not sure I follow." He made a perplexed expression.

"In my old school, they called it no purple. Girls were red and boys were blue, if a boy and a girl hung out together in privacy that would be purple."

"Oh, that's clever. I might have to use that, it's easier to explain it that way." Tenya said.

"Yeah it is." She looked at Iida, he looked so relaxed compared to class. He wore navy sweat pants and a white shirt, it was a nice change to see compared to his uniform. "What time is curfew?" She asked.

"Eleven."

"It's only eight, where is everyone?" She asked.

"They're all In Kirishimas room playing video games, he challenged Bakugo to a bet and they're all in there to see who wins."

"Sounds dope, why are you out here?"

"I'm not that into video games."

"What do you like to do, Iida?" She asked. "Oh wait, let me guess, it'll be more fun that way."

"For you maybe. You can read people." Tenya shook his head. Piper smiled and looked at him for a moment before saying anything.

"You like to read."

"Obviously, what do I like to read?" He challenged.

"Mostly rule books and the history of UA probably." She shrugged actually guessing at it.

"Wow you are good."

"But that's just your responsibility as...what was it that my Dad called you?"

"Class Rep. you're right though, there's more."

"That's all I got, I feel like the rest of it you're hiding to make it more difficult." She said, flinching from a headache. Her nose started dripping blood and she groaned.

"Oh, my goodness. Are you alright?" He asked grabbing the first aid kit. Piper hid her nose from his sight, she to,elated the blurred vision and migraines but she hated it when her nose started bleeding. Tenya came to her with a few tissues, "Here, let me." He said ready to hold her nose to stop the bleeding. Piper dodged him and kept her distance, "No I'm okay, really."

"Will, you come here. It's going to get all over the place."

"Come here it's just a nosebleed." He finally caught up to her and pinched her nose. Piper was frozen in embarrassment, she didn't know what to do in this situation. She felt like a deer caught in the headlights. She looked up at him and blushed, he was so close.

"Let me guess, this is a side effect from your quirk."

Piper nodded in reply, "I hate when my nose bleeds in public, it's so humiliating." She said in a plugged up voice. Tenya laughed a little .

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Piper." He said taking the tissue away from her nose. "Sorry if I startled you with making sure you stopped bleeding. I'm used to taking care of everyone here."

"That's okay. Thanks by the way." She said looking up at him thankfully.

"Don't mention it." He handed her the tissue. "I'll take you to your dorm, Aizawa already gave me your key to give to you."

"You knew?!" She said, taken by surprise. "He'll tell you about me moving in here but he won't bother telling me. That's rich."

"He didn't notify you that you were living here?"

"No, and he won't tell me why." She crossed her arms.

"Aizawa does everything for a reason, you'll know why sooner or later." He took one of her bags, helping her carry them. Piper took some of her luggage and followed him, he opened the door, letting her inside.

"You have your own bathroom behind that door." He pointed. "And your own balcony beyond those sliding doors. You have your own desk and brand new bed, sheets, toiletries and pillowcases are provided." He motioned to the desk with the items sitting on top of it nicely.

"Unfortunately, we don't provide blankets but I'll be happy to lend you one if you don't have anything."

"Oh, not that's fine. Dad told me to bring my whole room with me so...now I know why." She complained. Iida felt a little sorry for her, though he respected his teacher he did think it was a little strange to just dump his own flesh and blood at the dorms without any reason.

"Well, I hope your stay here gets better for you. Do you need any help unpacking?" He asked. Piper smiled appreciatively at him. "I'll let you know if I need help, Thanks Iida. You're a great class rep." She said. The compliment mad him smile brightly, "Thank you. Have a good night."

"You too."