Have Fun.

The class dismissed and Piper met her Dad at his desk, "Hey."

"Hello my Pip. Come and sit with me." He said patting the top of his desk. Iida left the room for their privacy and Piper sat in front of Aizawa.

"You didn't have to do all of that, Pip." He told her. "You are too good."

"I am your daughter." She shrugged.

"How much is in here?" He asked.

"It should be seven hundred. I've kept count."

Aizawa took the large jar and emptied it of its contents, "Lets count it all to make sure." He sat onto the other side of her on top of the desk. "I feel so wrong taking all of this..."

"Dad, you deserve all of this. You've saved some of these kids lives."

"Im a hero, that's what I do."

"You're more than that, Dad. You're a father too."

"Obviously." He said sarcastically.

"No, not just me. The whole class. You've been fathering up every one of us. I see you when you teach, its more personal to us. You look out for each of us, let us look out for you for once."

"...yeah, if there's one thing I truly know how to be is a father."

"We need more men like you, Dad."

Aizawa looked at his daughter and cuddled her close, "we know you love us. This is our way of giving it back to you."

"Shhh! Just let me hold you for a minute..." Aizawa told her. Piper had rendered him speechless, he had no doubt in his mind that he was a good father. When the whole school confirmed that, he was humbled.

"I hope Eri learns to be like you. Sweet, kind and selfless." He kissed her forehead and let her go. They finished counting the money and both of them sat silent for a moment, they froze in unbelief after counting the amount of money that was laid out upon the desk.

"Are you sure it was seven hundred?" He asked, not even moving from the shock.

"Im sure, I counted everything in my head when they put it in..." Piper replied too shocked to comprehend the amount.

"Who else put in money?"

"The teachers, Uncle Might, Midnight, Uncle Mic. The whole class donated except for...oh my God." Piper jumped off of the desk and rushed out into the hallway. She spotted Iida in the yard with Izuku and Shoto, talking.

"Does Piper know the court date? Maybe we can come and support them as they're inside." Izuku suggested.

"We would have to stay outside the courtroom for that. Only people involved in the case can be in there." Shoto replied.

"I wish we all were old enough to be in the jury, then wed make sure Eri goes...OOF!" Iida was cut short of his words when Piper abruptly jumped onto his back.

"Piper? What are you-"

"Ten thousand?!" Those were the only words she could get out. "Ten thousand dollars?! How did we get ten thousand dollars Iida?!" She repeated in disbelief.

"Why do you think Im responsible?"

"Riiiichhh!" She pinched his cheek.

"That could've been anyone, though." He shrugged trying to get her off of his back. She wouldn't budge, she was too shocked by how much the class gave.

"I know you!" She jabbed at his ribs and he jumped.

"Ah! I didn't put that much in!" He laughed out. "Nine thousand, three hundred isn't that much." He joked. Piper jumped off of his back and looked at him as if she were about to attack him.