Curious

Piper sat back with her arms crossed and glared at her father, she looked at Tenya and he looked down at his notebook. She rolled her eyes and kept silent through the class. While her dad was teaching she looked at each of her classmates, analyzing them in her head. She looked at Uraraka and noticed how positive and bubbly she was just by taking notes and listening to Aizawa with a cheerful face, I can tell she's the positive type she thought.
A hard worker too, she must have something to prove to everyone.
He gaze shifted to Eleiri, taking notes quietly focused on the lesson.
Wow, PTSD survivor over here. I wonder what she went through. She seems like she's a real person, not someone that would put on a fake smile.

She spotted Todoroki gazing at Eleiri adoringly, they're together. Looks like he's got a little emo side, daddy issues for sure.

She looked at Jiro whose desk was in front of her, Punk rocker, hard core. Lives in a music family. I could see myself getting along with her.

Izuku was one of the people she had a little bit of trouble reading at first, oh! Yes. Kind, well mannered and...very lucky to be here apparently. Been bullied a lot too. Looks like he's gained the class' respect somehow.

She looked back to Tenya who wrote down his notes as if he were on a life or death mission, Uptight as all hell. Is this guy even human? He's taking notes like it's a race...his face...grief, he lost someone?

Piper stopped her reading and focused on the class for once, her Dad was talking about the fundamentals of rescue and what to do in a crisis.

"Okay, everyone stand up, I'll be picking your partners for this exercise. Mineta with Shoto, Mezo and Toru, Piper and Eleiri..." he continued on.

Oh, the survivor must be Eleiri. She thought as she approached her.

"Hi, I'm Eleiri. You can call me Ellie for short." She stuck out her hand for a hand shake. Piper shook it and sat down with her, "Piper, nice to meet you."

"I didn't know Aizawa had a daughter." She said.

"Surprise." She replied.

"That's okay, you're not alone. No one knew All Might had a daughter either."

"Wait, you're All Mights kid? The one that got kidnapped last year?" She asked.

"That's me."

"I'm sorry, you had to go through that. We're you scared?"

"Yeah, I was. More focused on escaping though, in the end Dad became my hero." She replied.

"So, what's your quirk?" Piper asked.

"Supernova. I can manipulate stars and space. You?"

"It's called Seer. I can basically see everything. Makes it fun to read people."

"Oh, I get it. That's why you said what you said to Tenya earlier. You can read that well?" She asked Piper. She nodded and was given a card by her Dad. It was an injury card, Ellie got one too.

"So what are we supposed to do with these?" She asked.

"When our groups are called up, we go to the reenactment department to get makeup looking like the injuries on the card. Your partner has to figure out what's wrong with you just by your makeup and how you're acting."