You're It.

Piper came back out to the living room to see where Eri had gone and noticed everyone was in the field playing. She walked outside to see everyone playing tag.

Everyone joined in the play even All Might and Present Mic were running around making her day, Eri was very much loved. She walked up to Bakugo who was taking a break, "I didn't know you liked kids?" She asked.

"Nah, just this kid." He said taking a drink of water.

"Shes a sweetie."

"Shes a firecracker is what she is." 

Eri and Iida were chasing eachother in the field and Piper looked at him perplexed. She crossed her arms and kept watching Eri have fun with Iida and the others.

Piper caught his eye and stopped, he whispered into Eris ear and she came running to her and tapped her on the leg, "You're it!" She shouted.
Piper, though not wanting to please Iida in his scheme, started running after her for her sake.

She started chasing Eri but then Iida came running next to her, "Run, Eri I got this."

Piper got annoyed and tapped Iida first, "You're it, and I quit."

"Piper, don't be like that."

"Why not?"

"Can you finish this game with me? Then well talk, ok?"

"...fine. Im doing this for Eri, not you." She pointed a finger.

"Good." He gave a smile. "You're it!"
He tapped her shoulder and she gave a sound of annoyance. She started chasing him again only to tap him again. Eri stood there looking at the both of them until Iida came running towards her.

"Ahhh!" She shrieked in excitement as she ran away before Iida picked her up and carried her over his shoulder.

"Whose it now?" He asked.

"Im tired, no more tag." She laughed.

Iida put her down and they all retreated back into the dormitories. All except Iida and Piper, they stood awkwardly not saying anything for a little while. Piper got irritated by the silence and broke it, "ugh! Will you just say something already?" She huffed out.

"Why don't you?" He asked with a chuckle. She was cute when she got frustrated.

"You're the one who started this whole thing." She blamed. Iida nodded and approached her.

"Im sorry." He said bluntly.

"What?" She almost seemed dumbfounded.

"Can you forgive me?" He asked.

"...wait, you cant just do that...you cant just act terribly to me and then-"

"I can because I am truly sorry. You're right, I was a dick to you."

"...Can you at least tell me why you were acting like that?"

"I can, but not like this. I just want to be friends again...to redeem myself."

"No deal. You cant just flip flop over and over like this and then expect me to be your friend again."

"What can I do to be friends with you again?"

"Tell me what made you act this way in the first place. Why is it so hard for people to talk about what they're feeling or what they're thinking?"

"Because Im not as expressive as you are, Piper." He interrupted. "You see everything, you think its simple for someone express themselves. Just because you see it in a simple way doesn't mean that it actually is."