Crack

Aizawa, Piper and Iida left the restaurant laughing heartily with each other.

"Your boyfriend is really funny. I never knew." Aizawa chuckled.

"You had some amusing childhood stories, Mr. Aizawa." Iida replied.

"Yeah he does. We're helping you out tomorrow right?" Piper asked her father."

"Yeah, after class. Meet me there at six. Ill need alot of help with the boxes."

"Well be there." Iida told him.

"Ill see you two tomorrow. Get home safely." Aizaea kissed Piper on the cheek and hailed a taxi for home.

"Well, the bight is still young. Where do you want to go?" Iida asked.

"Dessert." Piper looked up at him shyly.

"Ooh, yes. The sweet tooth is calling me too."

"Want to make some crack?" She asked.

"What?" Iida looked at her startled.

"Its a recipe. Lets go to the store, Ill show you what I mean."

"Don't scare me like that." He laughed.

"Oh please, Im not that wild." They went to the closest grocery store and Piper put what she needed in the cart. Iida looked at the items and raised an eyebrow.

"Piper? Why do we need five bags of marshmallows?" He asked.

"We are going to make rice crispies with three layers. One is a peanut butter layer, oreos and then smores."

"Crack indeed." He laughed.

"Okay, I think Im done."

"Haha, lets go before you max out my card, cutie." He joked.

"I would never." She replied.

When they finally came back to the dorms, they laid everything down on the kitchen counters and went to work.

Jiro amd Kirishima appeared on the couch sitting up to see them.

"Hey there." Piper greeted them. "Are we interrupting something?"

"What are you two doing?" Jiro asked, trying to keep the focus off of her and Kirishima.

"Were making Rice Crispies Crack. Want to help?"

"No, that's okay." Jiro said.

Iida looked at the two, "Help us and then we wont tell anyone you two were making out." He smiled.

Piper covered her mouth to keep from laughing. Jiro and Kirishima sighed and came to the kitchen to help them.

"What is Rice Crispie Crack anyways?" He asked.

"Youll see, jiro, you can do the rice crispie layer, kirishima can do the oreos layer and Iida and I can make the smores layer."

"Holy shit, yeah that sounds like crack alright." Kirishima laughed.

The four of them got busy making their own layers, "We weren't making out by the way." Jiri told Piper.

"Sure." Piper smirked. "And I'm not Eraser heads daughter."

Jiro threw some marshmallows at her and Piper looked at her surprised. "Jiro!" She threw some back at her.

Iida looked at the girls causing the playful commotion and shook his head. "We wont have enough for the crack." He told them.

Kirishima laughed, "You say that like its normal." He threw a few of the fluffy treats at him too until Iida retaliated and caused a huge marshmallow fight.

Once the marshmallows ran out they used the rest of the candy that they were using to throw at eachother. Kirishima threw a handfull of crushed oreos at Piper and she retaliated with her chocolate chips. Iida defended her honor and whipped a handfull of graham cracker pieces at him while Jiro reloaded with rice crispies.

By the time their supplies ran out, they were all a laughing, dirty mess on the floor.

"I yeild!" Iida slumped down onto the floor with his laughing Piper next to him. Kirishima sat up against the bottom cupboards and threw his last handful of oreos at the two. Jiro laid on the floor, tired but happy. They were all sticky, covered in crumbs and exhausted.

"So much for crack." Jiro said in the silence. Her words gradually made them all laugh.

"We might have an extra bag, let me see." Piper searched the bags and there was indeed another bag of marshmallows intact. Piper finished the recipe while the others washed the sugar off of them.

Bakugo came into the room and looked at the mess around her, "What the hell happened? Get in a fight with the Candy Man?" He asked.

"Be nice or I wont let you taste my crack."

"Your what?!"

Piper started laughing, realizing how it sounded. Bakugo looked at her, weirded out. "You act as if you've been snorting crack."

"No!" Piper laughed out. "Its a dessert!"

"Your crack?!" Bakugo was more confused than before. "What the hell is the matter with you, Crazy Eyes?"

"Oh shit. My stomach hurts." She held her sides from laughing so hard. "I made rice crispies! I call it crack."

"Don't scare me like that, Piper! What the fuck."

"Wow, I never thought Crack could be misunderstood so many different ways." She grabbed a broom and started sweeping up the mess they made earlier.

"You really get into your work don't you? It would be amusing to see you on a cooking show."

"I didn't intend to make a mess. It just happened."

"There's marshmallow fluff on the windows." He grabbed a wet rag and helped her clean up a little.

"So, are you ready to see that Overhaul dick get arrested for his fraud?"

"Oh yes. No one messes with my family." She said as she dumped the contents of the dust bin into the trash.

"Its cool that you live by those words." He told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"A Lot of people may say 'no one messes with my family' but wont do shit for them. You actually do it."

"That's the only way I know how to be. My family isnt just Eri and my Dad either, you know?"

Bakugo caught a smile emerging on his face and cleared his throat to hide it, "Well, I know who to come to if I need help."

"The tough, badass Bakugo? Asking for help?" She teased.

"Shut up."

Once the kitchen was finished and the crack was done, Piper finally took a shower and came back to Jiro, Kirishima and Bakugo tearing into the crack. Piper joined them and sat down.

"Has Iida come out yet?" She asked.

"I haven't seen him since he left to take a shower." Kirishima replied.

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

I hope this chapter made you laugh cuz I was when I wrote it. I will be taking a short break from this story because I want you all to have a magnificent ending for it and I feel like I wont do my best if I keep throwing out chapters of just Piper and the students doing everyday life. Ill take this break to proof read the whole story and also read some stories for inspiration. I hope this chapter holds you over until I am back. Which, lets face it my breaks are pretty short.

Thanks for the 9K reads (i think) we beat the All Might story which is pretty cool. If you have any ideas for the story I am open to them and I will tag you in the chapter you inspired and if those who give me good ideas have stories, Ill read them and place them in my review book on my profile. (In the process of reading one now actually.) Thats how I give back to my followers.
So much love to you all. I mean that truly, you make me a better writer.

Thanks.