All I Have

The class gathered at the couch and listened patiently as Piper and Iida started talking.

"Normally, I wouldn't talk about my fathers business but I think you all know what he's planning on doing at the end of the month."

"He's trying to adopt Eri right?" Uraraka asked.

"Yes he is, and he is having the court date at the end of the month so they can qualify him as a suitable parent. One of those conditions is that he provides a good home for her." Piper told the class.

"Has he been able to get a suitable place?" Kirishima asked her.

"As far as I know, he's still saving up money to buy the house he's had his sights on. That's why I've asked you all here..." Piper stopped for a moment to gather her thoughts. "Only a few of you know of the sacrifices he's made for me and im sure he's done the same for all of you in a way. He's given his time and effort into all of us and Im here to ask if you all have the heart to give back to him."

"What do you want us to do?" Bakugo asked.

"Im taking donations so that he can get the house on time before the court date. We all know hed never ask for help even when he really needed it...but if he loses this case, he and all of us lose Eri."

Silence filled the room, a wave of seriousness washed over them. Each of them thinking of the times Aizawa had saved their lives or helped them become a better hero.

"Well," Jiro stood up. "I don't know about the rest of you but I want to see Eri grow up in a safe place." She dug into her pocket and handed Piper twenty dollars. "Its all I have."

"That's okay, every bit helps." She took the money gratefully and stuck it into the designated container she made. One by one they all came up and put in the few dollars they had to help Aizawa out. Momo came up and pulled out two hundred dollars.

"Whoa, Momo. You just keep that as pocket change?" Denki asked a bit surprised.

"Don't you?" She joked.

Piper was overwhelmed at the generosity of the class, "Thank you so much."

Bakugo placed all the money he had in the jar and looked at Piper admirably. "Good idea, Crazy Eyes."

Shoto stood up next with Ellie and they both stuck in their share, "Don't worry, Piper. We got your back."

The jar was almost full and everyone gave as much as they were able, "Thanks everyone. Ill keep this going until tomorrow  in case anyone wants to add anything to it again. Im going to see if the teachers will help out as well."

The meeting dismissed and everyone went about their business. Iida came up to her and kissed her on the forehead, "Im proud of you."

"For what?" She blushed humbly.

"For coming up with this idea. Its great to see that the whole class loves him too."

"I just hope it'll be enough for the house. He's only spoken to me about it once."

"Trust me, it will be enough. Have faith." Iida reached into his back pocket and pulled out two concert tickets. "I think you deserve to celebrate now."

Piper looked at the tickets and freaked, "How...?" He eyes were huge in surprise and excitement.

"That band you love so much is getting together for one big farewell concert. They're playing in Tokyo in two weeks."

Piper jumped in his arms, hugging him gratefully, "Thank you so much, Iida!"

"I know how much it means to you, I love making you happy."

Piper kissed him passionately and Iida was taken aback. The kiss made him lightheaded and he felt weightless all over.

"What can I do to make you happy, Iida?" She asked. "And don't say you don't want anything. I know you."

Iida pretended to think for a moment, "hmm...back massage."

Piper laughed at his simplicity, "Its not hard to please you is it?"

"Nope." He shook his head, his black hair dancing.

"Alright." They snuck to her room and Iida sat on the floor so she could get his back. She massaged his shoulders and he quickly relaxed. He took out his phone and ordered some food for the both of them.

"That training today really made my back stiff." He said making a pained noise.

"Yeah, I think All Might was on Caffeene today, he was everywhere." 

"Haha! Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh when he spazzed out trying to instruct us on proper fighting techniques."

"He kind of reminded me of you when you get into rule mode, he was making his arms wave about." She said making the motions he was doing earlier that day.

"I do not wave my arms around." He told her. "I just talk with my hands."

"No, babe. You go full windmill on the class when you are reprimanding us." She giggled.

"Oh, that's funny is it?"

"Yeah." She chuckled. Iida tackled her on the bed and held her tightly.

"Ugh not again." She struggled in his arms. "Iida! Release!" She pinched his ear and he recoiled.

"Agh! Piper!"

She went to jump off the bed but caught her. Before she could be taken down again she grabbed his leg.

"What the?" He looked at their position and started laughing. "How did we get here?"

"I think back massages are dangerous." She joked. "What would happen if I stuck my finger in one of your exhaust pipes?" She asked curiously.

"Nothing, you'd just be prodding at the inside of my body."

That didn't deter her from doing it, she poked her finger inside the pipe and he cringed.

"That's a weird feeling." He grimaced.

"Is this like a wet willy to you?" She teased.

"Yeah, so stop." He twitched.

Piper let go of his leg and laid back down with him, "You must like me a lot to let me do that to you, just to amuse me."