Let People Love you.

Hey everyone, I know its been a while, its been a very eventful time on my end but im back, here is another chapter for you all.

Night fell on the UA campus and Iida had to leave Pipers room for the night. He came to the common area and spotted the large money jar, he smiled appreciatively thinking about what she did earlier that day. He turned, creeping through his room to rummage through his things. He opened his night stand and pulled out an envelope.

He sifted through the contents until he was content, pulling the bills out and rushing back to the common area to stuff the money into the jar before anyone noticed. He then made his way back to his room to fall asleep.

The next day,  Piper awoke and decided to get to school early to ask for donations. She took the jar with her and walked across the field in the barely lit morning. She had to be sneaky about it since her Dad worked in the same office as the other teachers. She peeped into the teachers office and the coast was clear, she stepped into the room.

"Hey, Piper. You're early for class." All Might said as he stood from his desk to greet her. He looked down at what was in her hands and he raised an eyebrow. "What's this about?" He asked.

"Is Dad here yet?" She asked quietly.

"No he's not here until nine."

"Good. Im trying to help Dad out..."

"Where did all that money come from?" He asked her.

"From class 1-A. He needs the house to keep Eri." She looked up at him with determined eyes. "Its a donation, Im asking the teachers too."

All Might was humbled by her selflessness. He reached into his pocket and unfolded his wallet. He took all the money he had in it and placed it in the jar. "Anything for Shota." He met her eyes with an assuring look.

"Thank you." She almost started to cry. All Might hugged her shoulders to encourage her.

"He's going to be pleasantly surprised." He smiled. Piper nodded and bit back her incoming tears. "Have you seen Uncle Mic?"

"He is possibly in the gymnasium. Nezu is in his office and midnight is doing reception today."

"Thanks. Ill see you later, Uncle Might."

"Oh! My heart." All Might melted.

Piper just shook her head and headed to the gym to find Uncle Mic. He was on a ladder fixing a few lights on the ceiling.

"Morning Uncle Mic." Piper called up to him. Her voice startled him and he wobbled on the ladder. She rushed to the ladder and held it as he came down to see her.

"Don't sneak up on me like that Piper, what's up?"

"Sorry I didn't mean to."

"Whoa! That's a lot of money you got what are you going to do with all of that?"

"Buy Dads house."

Present Mics stopped snickering at his own joke and looked at her seriously, "Really?"

"Im asking for donations. Dad really needs this even though he wont admit it."

"You know he's not too keen on charity right?"

"But he has to win that case with the judge and keep Eri."

"Sweetie, this isn't your responsibility to take care of that. He wouldn't want you to worry about that."

"Im not worried. I know he needs help and I want to give it to him. He has to let people love him for a change." She said frustrated.

Mic shook his head and dug into his pockets, "Here, Pips. You're right, make sure he accepts it." He kissed her forehead and she left. She asked Nezu and Midnight along with a few other teachers and students to donate and by the time class started she had to rush back into the classroom to beat the warning bell. She met her classmates and set the jar on his desk. She rushed yo take her seat as her father came in.

"Alright class, pull out your science books-" Aizawa's gaze was pulled to the money on his desk. "...What's the meaning of this?" He asked.

The class didn't answer, they sat silent and looked at each other. Piper looked at Iida and he gave her a nod to speak, "Its from the class."

"The class?" He came to the center of the room. "And why would the class give me an enormous amount of money?"

"We want Eri to have a nice home, Sir. She deserves it...and so do you." Izuku told him.

Aizawa looked a little frustrated and massaged his temples, "You all are insane." He chuckled a bit to keep from letting the class know he was humbled to tears.

Piper stood up and approached her Dad, "I've heard all of the stories about how much you've helped this class. They all agreed it was about time to help you out."

"I suppose you organized this, right?"

Piper nodded, "We all decided to chip in, I just hope its enough-"

Aizawa looked up at his daughter and chuckled, "Pip, I was going to tell you today. I already bought the house." He took the jar and handed it to her, "I told you not to worry." He told her with grateful eyes.

"Keep it." Bakugo spoke up. "We didn't just collect all that money just for it to go to waste."

"Bakugo, Im not being-" he tried to get the class to settle.

"Keep it, Sir. Spoil Eri with it or something." Ellie told him.

"Alright!" He shook his head. "I guess I can use this for the legal fees...thanks everyone."

Piper jumped for joy and hugged him tight, "I love you."

"Well talk after class, Pip." He kissed her cheek and she left for her seat. Aizawa continued his class and the students carried on like normal. She received a text and she looked at her phone secretly.

"How much did we raise?" Iida asked.

"About seven or eight hundred dollars." She texted back.

"Wow." He replied.

"Yeah, the teachers even donated, Nezu put in one hundred."

"Thats amazing. Want to do something today after class?"

"I have to help Dad on his date with Emi tonight. Ill see you on the weekend though."

"Ill miss you." He texted back.

Piper let out a little chuckle and Aizawa came up to her, "Pip." He spoke. "Lets pay attention shall we?" He said giving her a smirk.

Piper quickly put the phone away and started taking notes.