Eternitys Mine.

"Come on, Iida!" Piper urged as they raced to get in line to the concert.

"Wait for me, darling!" He called to her, trying to catch up to her. They took their place in line and waited as the line shuffled further into the venue. Her nerves were pumping with excitement, she could barely contain herself. She clutched the record to her chest, holding it as if for dear life. Iida loved seeing the elation on her face, "Are you happy?" He asked.

"You make it a priority that I always am." She flirted. "Of course I'm happy."

"Good." He hugged her from behind, his chin resting on the top of her head. She looked up at her adoringly as the line grew closer to the doors. She had worn her checkered dress that Iida had bought her, it was perfect for the event.

"Have you thought of a hero name yet?" He asked.

"Piper. I don't need a silly name to make me a hero, I'm enough."

"Yes, you are." He kissed her head and held her tightly in reaction to her reply. He was so proud of her. They finally reached the doors and showed their tickets and were admitted in.

"What took you so long?" Piper whipped her head around to her fathers voice. He had Eri and Emi with him as well.

"You came. Come on, let's get a spot in the front." They all pushed through the crowd to find a nice spot to stand and listen. It was a while before the band came on and when they did, the crowd erupted into cheers, "well, hello Tokyo." David said, the lead vocalist and guitarist greeted their audience.

"Brace yourself, this crowd is going to get rowdy." Piper whispered to Iida.

"Thanks for the heads up."

"This is an amazing turnout, thank you all for coming out to see us one last time." He told them. The crowd hooted in reply as the rest of the band members took their places for their first set.

"Step into the window/ What about the sun?
Follow me outside/ When rain's are coming down?
I don't have the reasons/ Can we chase the wind?
If we feel inclined
Wonder, wonder I
If I stood on your shoulders, could I touch the sky?" The band started their opening song and the crowd started to sing, dance and engage with the music. Iida looked over at her, her arms up and singing at the top of her lungs. This was home to her, the intense vibration of the speakers and the flashing lights. He didn't know what he enjoyed more, the show or her enjoying the show. The band didn't waste any time going right into the next song, this one being more upbeat and the crowd forming a mosh pit. Iida instinctively pulled her back for her safety and she looked at him reassuringly. She handed him the record and jumped in without hesitation, joining the rough dancing. Iida looked worried but Aizawa elbowed him, "Join her." He shouted to him over the music, taking Pipers record from him. Iida hesitantly went in without knowing what to do until she took his hand. She danced around, trying to get him to loosen up, "It's okay, Iida. You got to be tough in this pit." She told him. Iida started dancing with her, watching the expression of pure bliss on her face.

"We pasted all our hopes on him
Like the paper hearts on a homemade valentine
But we wasted all our hopes on a whim
And they let us down
It's all coming down again..."

Once the song ended, the crowd started to settle, Piper looked over at Iida who looked a little exhausted by the moshing. "Hahaha!" Piper laughed at how he looked, he smiled taking her in his arms protectively once again.

"I never knew concerts could be so violent."

"You were part of the sports festival a while back, you should be used to it."

"You and Ellie need to stop hanging out, she's telling you everything." He joked.

"We're practically family."

"I know, I'm just being silly." He kissed her cheek. "Still not as nuts as this, I like it though." His comment must have made her happy for she kissed his cheek.

Aizawa, Eri and Emi came up closer with the two and listened to the next few songs, each set becoming more and more nostalgic for Piper and her Dad. He set Eri on his shoulders, such a familiar memory for her now repeated for the next generation to look back on.

"I love that." She showed Iida what her father had just did before tearing up. "She's so blessed."

"And you're the blessing." Iida told her. "You can teach her a lot."

"Oh yes, I plan to teach her everything." She chuckled.

As the band started their rendition of 'Oh, Bravo' Eri started to get into the energy of her surroundings, singing the songs and pumping her little fist in the air.

"Oh my God! What a little punk princess!" Piper gushed. "So cute."

"Oh bravo you're the best, there is no one else. Oh bravo, our applause is not enough!"

The band stopped singing to listen to the crowd sing to them for a minute, "Can you hear us, Yell out, yell out. On and on and on we go!" Bravo!"

The lead singer looked out at the crowd to see a little white haired girl standing on her fathers shoulders, bid red eyes in awe of the activity around her. "I hate to do this to you all, this is our last song. It's been such a pleasure to see so many people packed in this little theater who are still in love with our music..." A familiar memory from ten years ago flooded back to him as he looked at Eri. "You know, we had a different song in mind to close off the show but I feel like this one will do even better." He tuned his guitar and started to play Piper and Shotas song.

"No way!" Piper exclaimed ecstatically. "This is amazing."

"If only tunnels were not collapsing
And the sun would not turn black
If only summertime wasn't ending
And the dogs would lose my track..."

Piper watched as the lead singer locked eyes with Eri and gave her a high five. The look on the little girls face was priceless as she bounced up and down with excitement. Aizawa looked at Piper, giving her a wink.

"Arm in arm through the darkest night, I'll be near you and eternity's mine!"

As Piper belted out the last song with all her might, she looked around to see the ones she loved the most around her. She had finally got the family she wanted, of course it wasn't what she expected, it was so much better. She held Iida's hand as the song came to a close, "I will love you and eternity is mine!"

The end.

*listens to Children 18:3 as she writes this.*

I am happy and also sad that the story ended, I really enjoyed writing the story and I'm so thankful I have readers like you to support me with every chapter. Aizawa is now my fav mha character because of this story (sorry all might).
Piper will be making appearances in other MHA stories, just as Ellie did in this one. I'm thinking about making an Esme and All Might story after this to shed some light on their relationship. Not sure when that will be but for those of you who know my writing well, it'll probably be very soon.
Once again, thanks for the lovely comments and the 14k reads. I'm taken by surprise. I have so much appreciation for you. 💙💜💙💜