Some of your time.

Aizawa, left the campus to return home and Iida and Piper burst out laughing, "Did you see his face?" She giggled.

"Hey, you want to follow him and see what he's keeping from you?" He asked. Piper shook her head as she smiled.

"No, I trust him." Piper said. "Let's get inside before we freeze."

Tenya smiled and appreciated her reply, they marched up the steps and thankfully no one was in the common area, "Looks like Bakugo challenged Kirishima to a rematch."

They went to their own rooms and changed into something warmer and comfortable. Piper came out with a black hoodie and shorts. She decided to make hot cocoa for the cold night Iida came out shortly after her and noticed her in the kitchen. He snuck up behind her and scared her, "Booo!"

"What the fuck?!" She jumped, dropping her cocoa on the floor. Iida looked surprised as the drink fell to the floor. "I'm so sorry."

"Iida!" She pouted. "You made me drop my cocoa."

Iida couldn't help but laugh as he helped her wipe it up, "I'll make you another one."

"It's, okay. It's no trouble, I'll make it. Do you want one?"

"Yeah, Sure. Thankyou." Tenya sat down and relaxed on the couch, reading a book. Piper smiled and took out two clean mugs and started making the hot chocolate. "Sci-fi."

"Huh?" Iida looked over the back of the couch.

"The other stuff you like to read. It's science fiction."

"Yeah, how did you know."

"I can see long distances, nerd." She giggled. "Using my quirk from this distance is like walking over to you to look."

"Ok, smarty pants. What is the title o f the book?" He asked.

"Around the World in Eighty days by Jules Verne."

"Wow, you're really good."

"That's nothing...." she used her sight to look into the school and peek into the classrooms. "Did you know Midnight and Present Mic were a thing?" She asked.

"What? How do you know that?"

"They're making out in one of the classrooms right now. That must be their kink." She shrugged as her vision came back to the common area, her vision blurred and her head ached. She took a minute before she joined to sit it's Iida.

"Didn't  you call Present Mic your Uncle the other night?" He asked.

"Yeah. Him and my Dad are best friends, practically brothers. He used to come up a few times with my Dad to see me. When he saw me he fell in love, at least that's what he would say. He came up so much I started calling him Uncle Mic."

"That's cool. It must be great being a hero's daughter."

"Not all the time, no. This is the first time I've been able to be around my Dad all of the time." She sipped her cocoa. "My parents were married and around the time before I turned five, they divorced. Mom and I moved too far away from Tokyo for him to see me everyday."

"I'm so sorry, Piper. That must have been hard on your Dad."

"Every Friday, he'd make the five hour trip and sleep in his sleeping bag to catch up on his sleep. He's stay too long almost every time and then he'd go back to Tokyo. He never missed a Friday."

"So, that's why he's always wrapped up in his sleeping bag. I thought it was because of the dry eye and how exhausted it made him."

"That too, I just wish I could pay him back somehow."

"He wouldn't want you to, Piper. He's a father, that's what they do."

"I know. I want to do something for him still."

Tenya took a sip of his hot chocolate and took a glimpse of his hands, "What were you observing about my hands earlier today?" He asked curiously. Piper laughed and shook her head, not wanting to tell him. "It's nothing, Iida. I can't believe you remember that."

"Tell me." He said setting down his mug and looked at her. Piper did the same and asked him to give her one of his hands. "Okay. You talk with your hands which means that somehow in your mind, you're drawing and mapping out a picture of what you're talking about with your hands."

"Okay." He listened.

"You...do this...thing." She made the chopping motion with her hand. "Which to me looks like an authority move."

"I guess so. Sometimes I don't even know I'm doing it." He said.

"That's good, that tells me that it's just natural for you to be in a place of authority. You're class rep, that means alot."

"You can determine all of that by looking at my hands?" He asked amazed. "What else can you observe?" He asked.

"Your hands don't have any calluses, that's probably because your quirk doesn't require your hands. It also means you're a very clean person."

"I am." He smiled, amazed at her art of observation. "Can I try?"

Piper nodded and offered her hand, he took it and looked at it closely. "Your fingertips are callused. Guitar player." He said. Piper laughed at his remark.

"You already know that."

"You pant your nails a lot. You're a creative."

"Mhm, you're getting better."

"You...bite your nails too." He said. Her hands were soft and Iida found himself feeling her smooth skin with his thumb. He let go of her hand and cleared his throat nervously, "That's all I got."

"That was good." She finished her cocoa and put her mug into the sink. She turned around and noticed that Iida had left. Piper was left perplexed and picked up his mug and washed it for him. She retired to her room and decided to call her Dad, "Hello, Pip. What's going on?"

"I just want to say Im sorry about today. I'll do my best to be better."

"It's not about you being better, Pip. It's about doing better. I know I didn't make it easy on you either. Just know whatever I do, I do because I love you."

"I know. I never doubted that." She smiled. "I do want to ask you something though."

"Go ahead."

"I want to do something with you. Like, have a designated day just for us."

Aizawa didn't think she still had the talent of melting his heart until she said that, "what did you have in mind?"

"I want Friday's to be ours again. We don't even have to do anything big, I just want some of your time." She said.

"You have all of my time, Pip. Nothing less." Aizawa cleared his throat to keep from being consumed with emotion. "How about you and I hang out this friday?"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night, Pip. Love you."

"Love you too." She hung up the phone and readied for bed. Iida laid in bed awake, his mind clouded by the events of the day.