Tokyo City Asylum.

Piper woke up that morning and noticed little Eri jad scampered off downstairs. She laid in bed for a minute and scrolled through her phone. She wasn't looking for anything in particular, she just wanted to do something to take her mind from worrying about Iida. Emi called her down for breakfast and she followed the sound of her voice with the screen still capturing her eyes' attention. She sat down at the counter where Emi was making pancakes as if nothing had ever happened.
Piper tried to consider Eri and the rest of the group, they were all trying to cope. Her emotions wanted so much to March right back up to the roof and stay there for the rest of the day. She didn't think that doing idle things in a time of crisis meant anything but she knew that it meant something to everyone else.

Emi placed two pancakes on her plate and Piper didn't look up from her phone, "Piper, you have to eat something. You haven't eaten since you got here." Emi cautioned.

Piper didn't answer, though she was still listening. She didn't want to be in the present at the moment in fear of the worry creeping back up on her.

Present Mic approached her from behind and looked at her phone screen, wondering what she was even looking at, "Pips, put the phone down and eat." He laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Give me a second." Her eyes searched the screen. Mic took the phone fron her and met her eyes, tired and dark like the ones her father used to bear. "I was just looking through-"

"You were looking for Iida." Mic looked at her with empathetic eyes. "You can have this back once you eat."

"Im not hungry, Im sorry." She said sadly. Emi and Mic looked at eachother and sent Eri into the other room for a moment. Piper looked as if the life had been sucked right out of her, her pained eyes glazing over.

"Piper, we know you love him very much but this is getting out of hand." Emi spoke.

"You are getting obsessed with looking for him, you haven't had proper rest, you wont eat. The only time I ever see life in those eyes is when you're with Eri." Mic told her.

"Wouldn't you be obsessed when you lost the one you loved?" Piper looked at them both.

"Of course, Pips but-"

"I cant eat or sleep...or carry on with useless things because I know that he cant. I just want him home." Tears started to fall from her eyes. Mic came to her and held her for a minute. For almost a week, everything she loved was stripped away from her, Iida, her friends and even her father. She wasn't able to speak to anyone until they found Iida and to Piper, the week seemed like an eternity.

"Do you think that Tenya would want you to torture yourself? Have you forgotten what I told you last night?"

"I know...but how can I get my hopes up?" She cried.

"Fears are lies, Pips. Don't let them fool you." He let go of her and wiped her face of her tears, "At least eat a little, Pips. Okay? There's about a hundred heroes looking for him at the moment, you can have a break."

"No, I-" she shook her head.

"Actually, I demand you give yourself a break." He said sternly.

Piper silenced and nodded slowly, she had to remind herself that they were doing this because they love her. She sat down and ate her breakfast and she was sent up to her room to get some proper sleep. She fell into a dream, she was walking through white washed halls and the lights overhead flickered ominously. She already knew what was going to happen, she was eager to see what this dream would show, no matter how terrifying it could be. She ran down the hallway, not minding the scary setting of her dream.

There was a light down on the far end of the hallway, it seemed to take a while to reach it and what she saw was frightening, there in the room was Iida tied to a chair, jerking and shaking his head vigorously as if trying yo get something out of his head. She came to him and cradled his head in her arms, consoling him.

"Its okay, Im here. I've got you." She said softly.

Iida looked up at her, "Het away from me! You're not real!" He cried.

She stumbled back in astonishment, he didn't recognize her?
The lights in the room turned on and two men stood outside the room,observing through the window. One was the familiar man with grey hair and a moustache he saw in her last dream. The other looked like he belonged in a circus with his spiral suit and odd colored eyes.

"Oh I am so proud of myself, he doesn't even believe that shes real."

All of the sudden, she was now the one tied up in the chair. "Kai? Yeah we got her." The weird looking one said over his cell phone. Piper looked for any clue of where exactly Iida could be but nothing. She felt the dream starting to fade away and she shot up in her bed panting from the fright. She took her phone and looked up Overhaul, just as she suspected his real name was Kai. She started searching for the other people in her dream: villain, moustache, grey hair, British accent.
Villain, spiral suit, heterochromia eyes. She found almost nothing on the man with blue and green eyes but the other had a youtube channel. His villain name was Gentle Criminal, what a strange name for a villain. She clicked on his website and looked through his collection of videos. Why were they all tea reviews? Didn't this man have anything better to do than sip tea all day? She scrolled back up to the top and spotted a newly submitted video, she clicked on it and there he was holding a fancy cup of tea in his gloved hands.

"Good morning, today Ill be reviewing the Fever Dream Tea. This one Im excited to review, I made it myself."

Piper looked at the man in the video confused. Hes reviewing his own tea? Who does that?

"Im not going to review it though, my friend here will be." He turned the camera to show Iida in the shot behind him, "UNCLE MIC!" she screamed.

She heard footsteps coming up the steps as she continued to watch the video. Mic burst through the door to see what was the matter, "What is it?!"

Piper said nothing and shoved the phone in his face, "This tea gives you heavy hallucinations as you sleep. They continue once the person wakes up as well, lasting for hours." Danjuro spoke to his audience.

"Piper, look." Mic pointed to a sign in the background that read, Tokyo City Asylum.