Pinnochio

Iida and Piper stood at the top of the steps watching everyone play with Eri in the front of the courthouse.

"What a day." Iida said.

"You can say that again, I'm so happy. What do we do now?"

"We still have to see your favorite band." He told her.

"Oh my God. I can't wait." She looked at him, his face still recovering from the poisoning from a few weeks ago. "I looked for you everyday."

"I know you did, darling. I knew you'd find me."

"Really?" She asked. Iida tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I never doubted you." He kissed her sweetly on the lips. Aizawa came out and Eri ran to him and he picked her up in his arms, not wanting to let her go again.

"I think it's time for us to go to our new home, what do you think?" He asked his daughters. Piper and Eri nodded in reply.

"Do you still need help packing?" Iida asked.

"Yes, I do-" Shota was interrupted by Iida letting out a shrill whistle. The class stopped what they were doing and looked at him, "Mr. Aizawa needs our help moving to his new house, any one willing to volunteer will follow Piper and I."

The class and the teachers too agreed and they all showed up at Aizawas apartment to pack up the rest of what he needed and hauled it into a moving van that All Might had paid for. Aizawa wasn't a big fan that his students were in his home, handling his belongings and seeing how he lived but he appreciated the help. Aizawa, Eri, Piper and Iida joined All Might in the moving van while the other students carpooled with other teachers to the new home.

They rode for a while until the van climbed a hill and All Might turned the corner to reveal a dark grey stone house with oak trim. The house was just the right size for the three of them, Piper and Eri couldn't wait to get out of the car to see the inside and they ran into the new house to see beautiful beige carpets and windows that let in the sunlight everywhere they turned. The living room was large and had a fireplace. The kitchen was even bigger with white tiles and countertops.

Aizawa came in and looked at the his two girls, marveling at the size of the house. "Go upstairs and pick your rooms." He simply said. They both raced up the steps and down the hallway to claim their rooms. The class filtered in, unloading the boxes and hauling them into the designated rooms.

Piper walked into a spacious room with its own bathroom, "I like this one."

"I knew you'd like it." Aizawa stood in the doorway. "Well?"

"Well what?" She asked.

"Am I Dad dumped?" He joked.

"Of course not, but...I like my dorm room. Can I stay until I graduate?"

"Well I hope you'll come and visit sometime and hang out with me and Eri." He teased.

"Of course I will. I'll stay tonight and help you put away everything."

"The only place you're able to sleep is the couch."

"I don't mind." She shrugged.

"Okay. I'll order take out and we'll make a night of it."

"Cool."

Piper and her Dad came back downstairs and helped the class haul the boxes in and hook up the essential utilities like the TV and kitchen items. Once everything was brought in, they said goodbye to the class as they left. Iida approached Piper, "Are you going to stay here tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, Father daughter time."

"I'll see you tomorrow, Darling." He kissed her cheek and left with the class.

"This house is so pretty!" Eri jumped on her sister's back. She hoisted her up so she could hold on to her shoulders and walked into the living room. Aizawa turned around and smiled seeing the two of them getting along so well. A knock was heard on the door and Shota left to open it, he saw Emi's sweet face staring back at her.

"Hey." He smiled big seeing her arrive.

"Hey, how does it feel to be the man who got everything he deserves?" She asked.

"Incredible." He held her hands sweetly. "Come in and join us, we were about to order food and watch a movie."

"Oh, I couldn't."

"Nonsense, come in the girls would love to see you." He invited her in and joined the girls on the couch. Eri had her head in a big box of movies, pilfering through them. Piper was calling a pizza place and ordering dinner. Shota was busy taking out a few plates for the four of them to eat off of.

"Shota? Where do you keep the throw blankets?" Emi asked.

"In that box by the window." He pointed. Emi opened the box and pulled out two soft blankets for them to wrap themselves in during the movie. Eri had finally picked out Pinocchio, handing it to her new Dad.

"Good choice. This is Figaros favorite movie."

"Who is Figaro?" Eri asked.

"Mew." The little cat brushed up against her leg.

"That is Figaro." Piper told her.

The pizza arrived and they all sat on the couch, eating dinner and watching TV. Piper, Eri and Emi cuddled up to Shota under the blankets. Emi leaned into his frame on one side while Piper laid her head on his shoulder and Eri sat on his lap on the other side.

"Figaro, look that's you." Eri told the kitten who sat attentively tilting his head curiously, "Mew." He agreed.

Shota couldn't be any more content, this was where he truly belonged. Aizawa was happily exhausted, a closed smile upon his face as he dozed off in the warmth of the ones he loved the most. Piper followed, slowly falling asleep on her Dads shoulder, then Eri and finally Emi. Shota Aizawa was the happiest man on earth.

Not the end just yet, I have one more end to tie up and then it's finished. This is the longest fanfic I have ever written and I hope you all loved reading it as much as I loved writing it for you. Trust me, there will be much more MHA stories to come, I hope you like the future ones as much as this one. I never expected it to be so long but you all have really pushed me to keep going with it and I'm happy it's this long of a story, that way you all have more time to enjoy it. Thank you for the beautiful comments, you guys make me so happy. Thank you! ☺️💙