Im Done.

"So... When do I get to meet her?" Piper said before finishing her meal.

"Tomorrow. I told her shed meet you tomorrow."  He said.

"What does she look like?" She asked.

"She has a horn on her head, we think that it changes in size depending on how powerful her quirk is."

"So her quirk changes in strength?" She asked. Aizawa nodded.

"Shes got red eyes and bluish white hair. Shes such a tiny thing too."

"Do you think shell like me?"

"Yeah, she loves all of the kids that visit her in UA. Why not you?"

"Because I've been told I look intimidating to other people."

"You aren't intimidating."

"You can say that because youre my Dad. You know me. Not everyone is going to like the punk in me."

"You care too much about what others think."

"No I don't. Its just the truth." She shrugged.

"Its getting late, we got to get you back to school."

They left the restaurant and walked back to school, "Ill see you tomorrow, Pip." He hugged her and Piper kissed her fathers cheek.

"Goodnight, Dad." She left the gate and Aizawa watched her until she was safely inside.

She came into the living room and noticed Iida was sprawled out on the couch asleep. She approached him curiously, he had one of his scifi books on his chest and his glasses were askew. Piper giggled softly and quietly went into her room and brought a soft blanket to cover him up. She gently took his book to put it aside but his hand didn't lose his grip.

"I was reading that." He said groggily. Piper let go of his book and decided to leave, not wanting to start another argument.

"Hey, don't go, you can stay if you want." He said sitting up. Piper turned around with her arms crossed.

"Why? I thought I was a bad influence."

Tenya rubbed his eyes and noticed the blanket on him, "did you do this?" He asked.

"Yeah, because unlike some people I can be kind." She replied.

"Piper, I don't have time for this."

"What do you have time for?! Insulting people? You sure have alot of time for that lately."

"Its past curfew!" Iida shouted at her. "Please go to bed."

"...Fine." She yanked the blanket off of him and left the room.

Iida stood up and to go to his room and Piper came out again, "You know what, its not fine. Do you realize how betrayed I feel? You were my first friend and then you dropped me like a ton if bricks."

"Stop being so dramatic-" Iida got interrupted by her.

"You have hurt me so much, Iida. This is the last time  you hurt me, I know that you're hiding something from me. You cant just be the sweetest guy I've ever met and then be a dick the next day. So, instead of me trying to figure you out. Ill do exactly what you've been wanting for the past couple of days. You got your wish, Tenya Iida. Ill leave you alone."

Iida looked at her with sorry eyes, "Piper..."

"No, Im done. You don't want to be my friend, then I wont make you."
Piper left him in the living area and
went to bed. Iida walked back to his room and laid there unhappily.

"Why cant I just tell her?" He asked himself.

Piper decided to hang out on her balcony, she didn't want to go to bed her head was too clouded to sleep. She tried her best not to cry over the words that Tenya had said to her. She cuddled up in her comforter, making it a little tent that kept her warmth around her.

Ellie knocked on her balcony door,

"Can I join?" Ellie asked.

"Hey, yeah. Theres plenty of room."

Ellie took a blanket from her bed and wrapped it around herself, sitting next to Piper.

"So, what's going on?"

"Iida is an asshole."

Ellie laughed at her remark and sighed, "Iida is alot of things but I've never heard that one before."

"He's so unkind. I thought we were friends but now he's acting so mean and rude to me and I don't know why." Piper said frustrated.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" She asked.

Piper sighed, "I don't like telling people my problems. Its a terrible habit of mine."

"That'll just keep you alone and miserable, Piper. Sometimes its okay to talk to someone."

"I just wish I knew why he doesn't like me anymore."

"What you need is a girls night. No boys and no conflict. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Im meeting Eri. My Dad has been fighting for her adoption."

"Oh, yeah. Eri is such a cutie. Is that what he was keeping from you?"

"Yeah. I understand though. At least he wasn't being a jerk while he had the secret."

"Okay. You really need a girls night, what about saturday evening? Or sunday?" Ellie asked.

"Ill have to see how long it'll be with Eri. Ill let you know if I can hang out with you."

"Okay. Get some sleep. Don't let Iida get to you." Ellie left and Piper sat there for a while until she fell asleep. She woke up and the sun was rising.

"Holy crap did I sleep here?" She stood up. Her back hurting from.the crouched position she was in. She walked to the kitchen and made herself a tea. Bakugo came in and noticed how much if a mess she was.

"Whoa. Good morning Raccoon Eyes." He said seeing her face.

"Not in the mood, Baku." She said sipping her tea.

"What happened to you?"

"I fell asleep on my balcony."

"Damn. It must have been like thirty degrees last night. Are you okay?" He felt her forehead. "No fever that's good but you still might have a sinus infection."

"That's perfect."

"Here..." He perused through the cupboards and pulled out a vitamin jar. "Take this, it'll make you feel better."

"What is it?" She asked.

"Just take it. Its vitamin C."