Those are the Rules.

"Why do you let her talk to you like that?" Piper asked.

"It's because she has custody of you for now. I have to be well mannered just to see you." He said. Piper made herself comfortable and put her foot up on the back of the front passenger seat. Aizawa looked at her and chuckled at the sight of his daughter acting so naturally out in the open.

"So, who sent you the message that you were accepted?" He asked.

"Uncle Mic." She said. "It's cool how you guys do the entry test nowadays. I didn't think I'd be able to do it in private."

"It's just for the students related to the teachers, they want to make sure that the kids of the heroes are protected enough. Ever since All Mights daughter, Eleiri got kidnapped they decided to establish something more secure for the offspring of the pro heroes."

"Well, I feel special already."

"You do?" He asked seeing the sarcasm already starting.

"Yeah, like I'm some elite. Don't touch me or my Dad will get you."

Aizawa tried not to laugh at her silly antics, "I feel like one of those rich kids everyone hates."

"Oh my god." He face palmed.

"Am I somehow in some secret society now? Was the test my initiation?"

"No, Piper." He rubbed his temples. It was too early for Pipers comedy.

"Come on you can tell me, Dad." She said looking at him like he was holding in a secret. He shook his head at her and looked out the window. "Blink once for yes or twice for no."

Aizawa looked at her and blinked once just to humor her. She sat back satisfied, "Illuminati confirmed." She joked.

Aizawa looked at her and let out a laugh, "Freaking conspiracy theorist."

"So...what is this class like? Who are the people I'm in class with?" She asked.

"Well, I'm your home room teacher, I teach you the ground rules and the basics of being a hero. You'll report to me in the morning and towards the end of the day, you come back to the classroom."

"Cool."

"The students can introduce themselves to you, that will be fun to watch." He said with a smirk just thinking about it. Piper was a wild and bubbly thing, her quirk actually made her personality more fun and able to relate to others. Her quirk was called Seer, she literally could see everything on command.

She was able to see farther than any normal person could, she could spot a penny on the side walk twenty miles away. She was also able to see microscopic things as well as being able to pick up on body language quickly and could make out someone's personality by how they moved, spoke and looked. She spotted chemicals or abnormalities in the air as well as pheromones between living things. If it was in the air or a long way away, she saw it.

"Can you check if the Blue line station is crowded for me?" he asked.

"Piece of cake." Her vision traveled down the street and to the train station. She saw a mass of people, packed into the Blue Line station. "Wall to wall."

"Oh, crap." He said dreading the thought of having to shuffle through a crowd of people. Piper held her hand up, "A big chunk of them just boarded the train, we should be good when we get there." Her vision came back to the taxi and her head throbbed.

"Ugh. That's the one thing I hate about this quirk, migraines and nosebleeds." She said as her vision blurred.

"Here, I brought you your uniform and gym clothes, you'll have to change at school because we'll only have a little bit before class starts."

"Okay, that's fine." She took the garments from him and placed them in her bag.

"You can take the rest of the luggage to my class room it'll be safe there."

The taxi pulled up to the train station and bought the tickets to Tokyo for him and Piper. They sat at the very back where they wouldn't be bothered. Piper pulled out a dark purple sleeping bag and climbed in it. Aizawa just looked at her as if he were looking at himself.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm so proud." He said climbing into his own sleeping bag."

"Oh my God, we're caterpillars together." She said sitting next to him. They slept for the remainder of the trip and woke up in Tokyo. They put their sleepwear away and headed out the doors and into another taxi that took them to UA.

"I'm already exhausted by this commute." Piper said.

"Welcome to my world, Pip. I did this every week, back and forth for ten years." Piper hugged her Dad thankfully, she'd never be able to repay him for that.

"You're a good Dad. I don't care what Mom says."

"I'm alright." He shrugged, acting humble.

They pulled up to the school with an hour to spare, Piper put her things away behind her fathers desk and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. She took her uniform and looked at it up and down, "God no." She set it aside and did her makeup before class. She did her hair in a simple top ponytail while the rest of her hair laid down in curls.

Piper wasn't the type of person to care what others thought about her, she sort of knew what they were thinking anyway and it wasn't anything interesting. She heard the bell ring and she didn't have any time to change into the uniform. She didn't want to wear it anyway but she didn't want to get in trouble. She exhaled and stuffed the uniform in her bag. The class would just have to put up with it.

Piper walked into class and looked at everyone in front of her, Aizawa looked at her outfit and facepalmed, "Piper, where is your uniform?"
The whole class looked at her with either distaste or fascination.

"Oh, that costume...I was supposed to wear it?" She smirked. The class looked at her like she was insane, Tenya Iida stood up and cited the school dress code in the middle of class and she looked over to him a little deterred.

"Your own father was a stickler for the rules wasnt he?" She observed. Tenya stammered. How did she know that?

"Do you know...my Dad? How did you know that?" He asked amazed.

"It's my quirk. Nice to meet you." She smiled at the dark haired boy.

"Tenya Iida." He replied.

"Piper Aizawa." She looked for an empty desk and she sat in it, next to Eleiri and the girls. Aizawa shook his head, "Everyone, this is my daughter Piper. She'll be studying with us here in 1-A. I hope you all will be able to show her the ropes around here, Tenya I'm hoping you'll be able to whip her into shape."

Tenya looked over at Piper, her feet up on the desk and leaning back in her chair. This is going to be a nightmare. Piper looked at him and gave him a smile before his gaze snapped back to Aizawa. "I'll do my best, Sir."

Piper giggled to herself reading his body language. Her Dad scowled at her to keep from laughing at Tenyas reaction. "You will have two weeks of learning how to be an ideal student here at UA."

"Really?!" Piper objected. "All because I'm not wearing the right clothes?"

"Yes. Those are the rules."