Truth or Dare.

Piper and Ellie had finally finished setting up for the party and waited in the living room for the guests to arrive. Piper and Ellie dat down in the big comfy chairs in the living room to chill.

"Hey Piper." Ellie said getting her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Youre really good at doing...wild things right?" She asked.

"Depends on what you mean by wild." Piper shrugged.

"I want the slumber party to be memorable. Id like us to do something crazy so we can remember it."

"Youre in luck, turns out I use my powers for good now."

"Do you have anything in mind?"

"I have a few, well have to wait until your Dad leaves for his little date."

"Okay, that'll be soon."

All Might came down and stood in front of the girls, "what do you thunk of this one?" He asked, showing them a nice light blue button up he put on.

"That one looks great, Dad." Ellie replied.

"Yeah, it brings out your eyes." Piper chimed in. All Might smiled in satisfaction over the girls ruling and gathered his coat and wallet. He sifted through his wallet and handed Ellie his debit card. "Don't spend it all in one place."

"I wont, thanks." Ellie took the card and stuck it in her pocket.

"Do you think Esme will like this outfit?" He asked them.

"She'll love it, don't be nervous." Ellie reassured her. All Might nodded and smoothed out the wrinkled in his shirt. Piper smirked at his apprehension.

"You really like this lady, don't you?" Piper asked.

All Might blushed and nodded, "I do, yeah." He straightened his tie. "That's why I want to look good for her."

Piper got curious for a whole other reason now and asked something else, "How do you know if someone likes you?" She asked curiously.

All Might was a little surprised at the question and then started to think, "That depends, which gender are you talking about?" All Might looked at her knowingly.

"...just in general." She shrugged.

"Well, you'll know if someone likes you if they make their presence known in your life, good or bad."

Piper nodded, storing the information for later, "Thanks."

All Might chuckled at her curiosity and put his coat on, "Okay, ladies. Don't tear the house apart. If you go out take your key."

"I know, Dad. Have fun with Esme." She gave her Dad a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"Okay. Now we wait for the other girls."

"How skittish are these girls? I have an idea." Piper smiled.

"Theyre pretty fearless. They are training to be pro heroes."

"Good."

A knock was heard on the door and Ellie checked the peep hole and let them in. Momo, Jiro and Mina came in with their sleeping bags.

"Hey guys. Set your stuff anywhere."

"Hey Piper, I didn't know you were going to be here." Momo said.

"Surprise."

Tsu, Uraraka and Toru came next and set their things down in the living room. Most of the girls had already seen the loft but Ellie decided to give Tsu and Piper the tour of the house.