Dare.

Piper arrived at the support department during All Mights class. He sent her down to retrieve her suit so shed be prepared for next time. She felt pretty bad about missing her first hero class and making everyone work extra harder in class because she was gone.

Hatzume let her in and showed her the suit. It was exactly how Piper wanted it. How did she do it?

"Wow. This is perfect."

"Its not perfect yet. Try it on for me so I know I got the measurements right." Hatzume made her change in a different room and she came out.

"You look amazing!" Hatzume exclaimed. "Do you have a weapon of choice? Or do you want something that can enhance your quirk?"

Piper was warned about this, that Hatzume would try to get her to use one of her gadgets. Piper politely declined, "I'll just take the suit for now and if I have any thing I need from you I will let you know."

"are you sure because I can give you some weapons you can control with your mind. Eraserhead has his scarf, maybe you should have something like that too."

"thanks but like I said I'll let you know." Piper changed back and then left. Hatzume watched her leave.

"Shell be back." She smiled.

Piper returned to her fathers classroom and sat down in her desk quietly. The class looked exhausted and some of them glared at her.

She stayed silent for the rest of the lesson and waited for the bell to ring. She felt the eyes of everyone on her and she couldn't take the pressure.

"Class dismissed." Aizawa met his daughter at her desk. "Chin up Pip. Time for your after class."

"Iida is pissed at me too probably."

Aizawa looked over at Tenya who was waiting patiently for all the class to file out of the room. He smirked and then looked back at his daughter, "Its going to be okay." He said kissing the top of her head before leaving. Piper stood from her desk and approached Iida.

"Welcome back." Tenya said. "Since you like to run away, I thought Id read you the excerpt from from the rule book about leaving school premises."

"Oh, thats nice." She scowled and sat on top of her Dads desk. Tenya started reading the section and started moving his hand up and down in his usual chopping motion.

"No student unless given permission by parents or the faculty are allowed to leave the campus when class is in aession. Skipping classes will result in detention and a makeup class with the teacher of the class they have Skipped. If said student leaves the campus and refuses to return, authorities are contacted-" Tenya stopped when Piper caught his moving hand. He was taken by surprise, "You talk with your hands alot?" She asked. Tenya gently took his hand from her grasp.

"Yeah, I do. Is that a problem?"

"No, I just never saw you as a physical talker."

"Let me guess, you're dissecting me?"

"That's such a harsh word. I prefer the term, observe." She said.

"I don't have any time for your silly banter today. Everyone is mad that you ran off. Wr had to do alot of physical activity that we weren't prepared for because if you."

Piper jumped off of her Dads desk and opened the window, "I cant deal with this."

"Oh, sure. Run away from your problems again."

"You coming?" She asked peeping her head from the window. Tenya was fuming with anger. There was no off button with her.

"Where are you going?" He demanded.