Who is Going to notice?

Iida and Piper sat in the fort that she made and ate pizza together while watching a movie on her laptop. they cuddled up in her comforter, the closest they had ever been. 

"I'm sorry I ruined your date plans. I didn't expect this to happen today." Piper spoke up. 

"Its okay, Piper. this is actually more enjoyable." He told her. 

"Oh?" she looked up at him curiously. 

"Yeah, because this is more...you." 

"And please tell me, what do you mean?" she flirted. 

"Of course you're going to make me spell it out for you." he nuzzled her ear making her giggle.  "You are a simple person, you value practicality over anything else. You are an old soul, I've never met someone my age who collects records and listens to The Clash, you still have a gameboy...and you weren't even born in the nineties." Piper laughed at his description of her. "You play guitar and sing like its therapy and you're probably the most selfless girl I have ever met...I could go on forever."

"Please do." she laid her head on his chest, making him smile appreciatively.

"You do that, you lay on my chest, I love it when you do that. It makes me feel like you need me."

"I do need you." She held him tight. 

"You really impressed me today. And you think you cant be a good hero?" He looked down at her as she hid her face in his broad chest. "I'm proud of you, Darling."

"Thank you."

"Let me see that gorgeous face." He told her. She lifted her head and looked at him. "It took alot of courage to do what you did today, you took action."

"Eri is my soon to be little sister. Of course I am going to fight for her."

"And when you are saving someone else, think of this moment. Think about what you would do if Eri was in that situation." Piper nodded, listening intently. 

The rest of the class had other ways of entertaining themselves and eachother as they cooped themselves in for the night, Bakugo had claimed the television for himself and was sitting on the couch alone. 

"Hey, Bakugo." Mina came up to him. "How are you?"

"Go away." He told her flatly. Mina didn't leave and handed him a bowl of chicken and rice. He looked up at her suspiciously. 

"What is this for?" He asked. 

"I noticed that you haven't eaten in a while. I had extra food so I thought why not give you some." she said with a smile. Bakugo took the bowl and looked up at her, still trying to analyze her intentions. "...Thanks."

"Are you watching Criminal Minds?" she asked, sitting down next to him excitedlty as she watched the show. Bakugo felt as if he had stepped into a parallel universe. "Yeah, I am."

"I love this show." Mina said. 

"You do?" Bakugo was flabbergasted. "I never thought someone like you would like shows like this." 

"Yeah, plus its sort of educational? isn't it? We as heroes might actually run into people like this."

"Exactly, that is what I've been trying to tell spiky hair over there." he pointed to Kirishima who was sitting at the table with Jiro, "Okay, guess this one." Jiro strummed some notes on her guitar for him to figure out.

"High Hopes, Panic at the Disco." He said quite fast. 

"Yes, how do you get these so quick?" She asked. 

"We listen to the same music probably." He shrugged. "Okay. Its my turn." 

Jiro handed him the guitar and started to strum some chords. 

"Uh...I know this...The Judge by Twenty One Pilots?" 

"Yeah, You're just as fast as me." He said. "What about the song you wrote? Have you finished?"

"Oh, you remember that song?" she blushed. 

"I always wondered if you finished. It was pretty cool what you sang to me." He handed back her guitar. "Play it for me."

Jiro's cheeks were on fire now, "Okay, here it goes." She strummed the strings and started to sing, "I am a shadow not my own, 

I am no one well known, 

I drift in the atmosphere, 

not knowing where to go..."

Kirishima smirked, listening to her pretty voice, he was also pretty entertained by her blushing face as she sang, she was kind of cute. 

"I thought I never mattered until you shattered me, 

some how I can finally see 

Existing was too stale for my heart 

until you sparked some life in me.

and you scrubbed me of all my scars..." she was stopped by Kirishima placing a hand on hers.

"Now, tell me the truth. This is about you isn't it?" He asked. 

"what are you talking about, songs are like stories sometimes...they don't always have to have meanings." she defended. 

"Jiro." he looked at her with conviction. 

"So...what if it was? why do you care so much?" she asked. 

"Why do I care so much?" He shook his head. "I'm your friend Jiro. Its clear to see you've been harboring a secret." He smiled. "You can always talk to me, Jiro. Whenever you are ready."

Izuku and Uraraka were playing poker with Ellie and Shoto, Ellie looked at the two sitting so close to each other, "Don't look now, looks like there's a new UA couple on the rise." Ellie told them. 

"No, not Jiro. She's a loner." Shoto stated as he played a card. 

"What do you mean, a loner? She hangs out with me and Ellie all of the time." Uraraka said looking back at the two. 

"What I mean is, we never really know too much about her. She keeps her life pretty private." Shoto told them. "I don't know why, she's pretty cool. She needs to show us who she really is."

"Looks like shes showing someone now, silly." Ellie laid down her cards and won the game. "You are all lucky we aren't playing for money."

Tsu walked down the halls and accidentally bumped into Tokoyami, "Oh, Sorry."

"No, its my fault. I should've been paying attention.

"What are you up to since we can't leave the dorms?" she asked. 

"I just thought I'd sit in the dark...like I always do."

"You ever get tired of that?" she asked without thinking. Tokoyami looked at her curiously. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"What were you planning to do, huh?" He asked her. 

"I don't know...I really want to swim but the only place I can do that is in the school."

"Sounds like fun, lets go."

"But we can't-"

"Its almost curfew anyway, who is going to notice?"

See what I did there? Do you see that I am setting you up for something new after this story? Yes, there are some wacky pairings but I like to think outside the box. Please let me know if you'd like to see a new story with just the 1-A characters or would you rather have me carry on with Ellie and Piper's story. I know you read the foot notes. I need your feedback. 

Thanks.