Mine

Their hands lingered with one another for a while, both of them not willing to pull away.

"I don't want to go back to class tomorrow." She spoke up.

"Why not?" He asked, his hand stroking hers.

"Im having too much fun." She looked up at him with her big violet eyes. Iida smiled and sat up against her dresser, "How do we make today last, then?"

"I don't know. Any ideas?"

"Come here." He said gently pulling her up from the floor. She sat next to him and looked at him in the eyes.
He stroked her hair softly and her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling.

"Piper." He spoke up.

"Hmm?"

"I think Im ready to tell you."

Piper opened her eyes and listened patiently. "Take your time."

"When you came to school for the first time I thought I would never get along with you."

Piper wanted to make a face but she kept listening. She could see that this was hard for him to say.

"Then, I started to get to know you. I couldn't figure you out at first, sometimes you're still a mystery to me..."

She laughed hearing him as he spoke, she waited quietly without reply.

"You are sweet, exciting and irritating all at the same time...but I wouldn't want you any other way."
His hands shook nervously and Piper took them in hers to comfort him.

"I think I like you, Piper." He avoided her eyes in fear of her disapproval.

"You think?" She asked. "You don't know?"

"I've never felt this way towards anyone before. I never met anyone who could make me feel this way."

"I must be special." She teased.

"Piper, cant you see this is hard for me?"

"Yeah, Im sorry. What would make you certain?"

"I don't know. How do other people-"

Piper interrupted his little speech and kissed him. He seemed to melt in her arms as he returned the kiss.

"Hows that? Do you know now?"

"I don't know, kiss me again." Iida teased. Piper shoved him playfully and he laughed.

"Am I your first kiss?"

"Yeah." He laid there on the floor, his hands supporting the back of his head.

"I like you too, Iida." She said. Iida was so overcome with happiness that he sat up and took her in his arms and laid back down on the floor with her. Piper couldn't help but laugh at his antics.

"Mine." He said nuzzling into her hair.

"Iida!" She struggled to get away.

"Miiine!" He said holding her tighter.

"You're cute when you're silly."

"Mine?" He replied.

"Iida!" She looked at his happy face. There was nothing to do now but to be his teddy bear for a while. He wasn't letting go. "Ugh, fine." She cuddled him close, making him feel cozy and content. She looked into his deep blue eyes and she placed her hand on his face, her thumb stroking his cheek.

"So this whole time, when you were acting so weird. You were trying to hide it?" She asked.

"Yeah...Im sorry."

"Why didn't I see that coming?" She asked herself.

"I wouldn't let you. I was too scared to show you how I felt."

"Okay...there's one rule that you have to follow with me, Iida."

"What's that?"

"Don't be afraid."

"Ill do my best." He said. "You're pretty intimidating."

"Okay... Let me up." She struggled to get out of his grip.

"No, I mean in a good way. You're sweet, fun and free spirited. That'll make any guy nervous."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, Iida if were going to cuddle can we at least do it on the bed, the floor is too hard."

"No!" He held her tighter. "You'll just get away from me."

"Tenya, its getting hard to breathe."

"Sorry." He let her go and she jumped on the bed. She opened her arms, inviting him in and he laid in bed with her. She laid her head on his strong chest, nuzzling her face into his torso. He held her close kissing her forehead. Both of them ended up falling asleep, content in each others arms.

When Iida finally awoke after a couple of hours, he looked down at Piper who was still on his chest, sleeping away. It was dark outside and he could hear the voices of his classmates in the living room. Did they see them together?

"Piper, wake up."

"Mmm?" She stirred.

"Piper, wake up sweetie. Everyone is back."

"Who cares?" She held him tighter. "I don't want to see them yet anyway."

"But they might come in. We could get caught."

"Would it make you feel better if we went out there?" She asked.

"Yeah, just for a little while."

Piper wined, she didn't want to move she was too comfortable.

"Five more minutes."

"Piper, Come on."

"This is your fault. You did this to me." She taunted.

"Piper, Im serious. Im not even supposed to be alone with you in your room."

"...okay. You go out first so they don't suspect anything."

"Okay." Iida left the room and Piper could hear the boys getting rowdy as the greeted him.

"What did you do all day? Sleep?" Izuku commented.

Piper brushed her hair and changed her clothes, she couldn't look like she just rolled out of bed. She joined everyone else in the living room, the girls greeting her happily.

"Hey, where have you been all day?"
Mina asked.

"Oh, I went shopping."

"Without us!" Momo exclaimed. "I love to shop. Take me next time."

"Haha okay."

"All Might is teaching us again tomorrow. Are you ready?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, this time I wont flake out on you all. Sorry about that."

"Its okay. Don't worry about it." Momo reassured her.

Iida looked over at her and winked, making her smile. Jiro noticed the little exchange and smirked at the two. It finally happened but why were they keeping it a secret?