You're the Best.

Iida and Aizawa split up trying to look for Piper. Iida had checked the beach, the coffee shop and the arcade that she loved to go to. Aizawa had checked the record store, her favorite shopping spots and even the closest freight train to make sure she didn't try and do anything reckless. He stuck his hands in his pockets to pull out his phone and try her phone. Hopefully it wasn't too bad for her to receive calls. he pulled out the concert ticket that he had bought for him and Piper and knew exactly where she would be

. He followed the address on the ticket and headed into the building. The band was on stage, practicing for the show in a few days and he spotted Piper on the balcony, hiding just enough not to be seen by the band. He sneaked his way up the steps and onto the balcony, he sat himself next to her and looked at her stricken face.

Tears still streamed down her face and her knees were brought to her chest, "Is there any way you can forgive me?"

"Why didn't you listen?" she sniffled.

"There is no reason, Pip. I was overwhelmed with moving and the court date, I... I took it out on you and I was wrong."

"We're supposed to trust each other, Dad. You're my best friend." she looked at him. "I told you something I rarely tell anyone and you told me it was crazy."

"I know, I should've listened to you. All Might almost slapped me for not trusting you."

"Good." She said making her Dad laugh.

"Tell you what, let me take the phone down to support and they can extract the video. That way we have some solid proof. "

"Okay." she pouted. "But I don't want to leave yet." she leaned on her father and he placed an arm around her.

"I think we need some time away for a minute anyway." He told her, stroking his daughters hair.

"Where's Iida?"

"He was out looking for you too. I texted him, letting him know you are here."

"Okay."

"You didn't tell me that Overhaul saw you."

"Not to rehash things, but I didn't get the chance to." She replied. Aizawa kissed her head and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry. We'll get this sorted out, I promise."

Iida came in and noticed the band that was practicing on stage, he came up to them and greeted them, "Hey, how are you doing? Can you help me out with something?"

As Aizawa and Piper were talking and listening to them practice, a familiar song came on and she sat up to see the band playing her and her Dad's song with Iida standing in the middle of the room. She couldn't help but laugh at him, "You are ridiculous, Tenya Iida!" she giggled.

"You love it."

She sat back down and Aizawa was left a little dumbfounded at how thoughtful Iida was to her. Piper saw the look on her Dad's face and tried to get him to snap out of it.

"Whats going on up there in that head, Dad?"

"He really likes you, doesn't he?" He asked her.

"Yeah, you could say that." she blushed.

"Don't tell me you both already said 'I love you'?"

Piper nodded and Aizawa felt a sting in his chest, his eldest daughter was in love already? Where was he at and how did he miss it? She really was the exact same as him, falling in love so young.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"No...I just can't believe it. I have to share you now." He said a bit shocked.

"You've been sharing me, you've just been a bit busy to notice thats all."

"That's all? What do you mean that's all?" He looked at her in disbelief. "My daughter is in love. i don't know whether to be happy or chase Iida with a shotgun."

Piper laughed at his remark and took his hands, "I am safe with him. you two should hang out actually. Get to know him a little more. Theres more to him than the class rep."

"I'll have to take you up on that offer."

Iida met them up on the balcony and sat on the other side of Piper, "Are you alright, Darling?" he asked her.

"Darling?" Aizawa chuckled under his breath and Piper elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow!"

"I'm okay. Do you guys think Overhaul could be after me?"

"He'd be pretty stupid to go after you so close to the court date." Aizawa spoke up.

"Or he could get one of his partners to follow us, since the League of Villains turned on him, it would be hard to pin point a villain he'd be affiliated with." Iida added.

"Right, maybe it would be best to put the school under lock down for a few days." Aizawa replied.

"No." Piper interrupted. "I'm not in danger at the moment, maybe probable danger but who is to know unless they make a move?"

"You're right, which means..." Aizawa thought a moment. "Which means wherever you go you must have at least two people present with you for protection. Izuku does that sort of thing and I'm sure Iida would be willing to volunteer too."

"For how long" she asked.

"Just up until the court date, Once we get the evidence from the phone, he'll be imprisoned for sure this time. He wont be able to terrorize Eri any longer."

"Okay, I'll go along with the body guard thing. Are yuo sure Hatzume can get the video from the phone?"

"That girl can do literally anything with any gadget, its scary." Iida remarked.

"Okay, I'll bring it to her when we get back to school."

The three of them enjoyed their little break and stayed for a good twenty minutes watching the band prepare for the concert, Once it was time to leave the descended the steps and headed out. Piper took one last look at the band and left. Once they reached the school Piper and Iida went straight to support and handed Hatzume the phone.

"Oh this is too easy, I'll have it on a flash drive, gift wrapped by lunch time." she said already dissecting the phone.

"Thanks, Hatzume. Youre the best."