Ill Take Care of it.

Aizawa left school early to see Eri before he spent the day with Piper. He opened the door to her designated room where UA had sheltered her and Eri's face lit up.

"Youre here!" She leapt into his arms and he snuggled her close.

"Hey, little Eri. How are you?"

"Im great, Im happy you came to see me." Her face gleamed with elation.

"What did you do today?" He asked. Eri rushed over to her little table and showed him pictures she drew.

"Mirio came to play today and we colored pictures. I drew this one of you." She said giving him the picture of the sweetly drawn portrait of him. She made sure to emphasize his tiredness and frowning face.

"Is this me?" He asked.

"Yeah, see those are your eyes and scarf." She said pointing to the drawing. Aizawa smiled at her and the ends of his scarf floated.

"What? This scarf?" He said making one end wave at her. She waved back cutely and then the scarf grabbed her and lifted her in the air.
She shrieked happily and laughed feeling like she could fly.

"Whoa!" She exclaimed as he continued to lift her up and down in the air.

"Eri is flying." He said acting amazed. "When did this happen?"

"Its your scarf!" She giggled.

"My scarf? My scarf is right here!" He said raising the other end showing her. He put her down and she ran around trying to get away from his extra long scarf. She hid behind the bookshelf in the room and his scarf grabbed her and dragged her out.

"Found you!" He said, his scarf patting her on the head. Eri reached for his scarf and he kept teasing her with it until she caught it and snuggled it against her face. He smiled at her adoringly and his scarf picked her up and sat her on his lap.
Eri looked up at him and then she fidgeted with her hands, she wanted to say something to him.

"What's on your mind, sweetie?"

"Are you going to take me home?" She asked. Aizawa looked at her a little surprised and he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "Youve been
listening to Mirio and Izuku havent you?"

"Im sorry, I know I shouldn't."

"Its okay, little wisp. The truth is, Im fighting to be your Dad."

Eri's face lit up and became extremely excited, "I get to live with you and I can be your daughter?!"

"Listen, Eri. Before I can take you home, I have to fight some bad guys."

"Bad guys?" Eri asked worried. "Youll get them wont you, Shota?"

"Yes, I promise Eri. I wont let anyone hurt you again. And when we do have our own home, guess what else you'll get?" He asked.

"What?" She asked excitedly.

"A big sister." He smiled. Eri's smile faded for a moment and she looked at him a little confused.

"You have another daughter? Will she like me?"

"She will love you just as much as I do and protect you just like me."

Eri's smile crept up on her face once again and she jumped off of his lap, "when can I meet my sister?" She asked.

"Do you want to meet her on saturday?" He asked.

"Yeah! What's her name?"

"Her name is Piper, she can sing too." He smiled. Eri pranced around and couldn't contain her excitement.