Useless.

Piper paced the room with her father sitting down at the edge of her bed.
"Piper, please sit down. You're worrying yourself."

"Of course I'm worried. Iida has vanished and I haven't seen him since last night...I knew there was something more..." she bit her nails nervously.

"Piper, come here." He cupped her face, "we will take care of this. You and Eri will have to be moved away from UA. Emi has offered to take both of you to her loft until we find him. You cannot be involved in this, do you u deist and?"

"I'm the only one that can see where he is! You need me!" She cried, her heart thumping with despair and fright.

"I will not let either of my daughters to be in harms way, you will leave this dorm room and stay with Emi and help take care of Eri until we find Iida and Overhaul is arrested! I am not losing you." His eyes were full of shiny tears.

Piper broke down and was brought to her knees, "I have to find him."

"I will find him, Pip. The heroes are already scouting the streets, we are all working hard and you have to trust us."

"I can see. You can't." Piper left the room and headed for the front doors to leave. She was caught by Bakugo and Kirishima who held her back from going through the doors. "No! Let me go!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry, Piper. We can't let you go outside until you are packed." Bakugo told her with sorry eyes. He hated holding his best friend back from finding her love but it had to be done for her safety. If she left, they would most likely be looking for two missing students from UA.

"Tenya needs me!"

"He needs you alive, Piper. You can't do everything yourself." Kirishima told her trying to console her. The rest of the class stood silent as they watched their friend despair over the disappearance of Iida. Her heart was broken and there was no amount of comforting words or instruction that could keep the emotions she was experiencing at bay.
Sadness set in, anger enflamed her and adrenaline was the catalyst for her rash actions.

Aizawa came to her and picked her up by her arms, standing her up to meet his eyes, "Go pack, Piper. Now." He demanded her.

"No!" She said defiantly.

"The longer you stay here, the more danger you put Eri in. Go pack, Emi is waiting." The authority in his voice made her heart lurch from her chest. She had never seen him so harsh. Piper looked as if she had no life behind her eyes and she silently left the room to pack. Ellie came into the room and Piper jumped from her suddenly appearing like that. She wasn't aware of her surroundings at the moment.

"He's doing this for your own good." She told her.

"That is not what I want to hear right now, Ellie."

"It's what you need to hear. I have never seen him act like that before, he wants you and Eri safe."

"I don't care." Piper faced her. "I am willing to put myself in danger if it means I find Iida."

"That's why you have to go," Ellie said gently. Piper shook her head and packed her suitcase. "You may see what you're doing as heroic and out of love but your way of doing things isn't the only way, Piper. Your way might actually kill you. That's why your Dad is acting like this."

"What am I supposed to do in the mean time? I cannot just sit there and do nothing. I am useless unless I do something."

"Who says, Piper? Right now, you are emotional and your emotions will make you a sitting duck out there. You need to sit and do nothing until you're able to think clearly."

Piper sat on her bed with her head in her hands, "I can't...I can't keep still."

"Learn, Piper. You have to trust us this time, okay?" Ellie sat down next to her and hugged her tight. Piper tensed up from her embrace, she wanted to stay angry. She hated the fact that she couldn't help out with the search and it ate away at her that she was doing nothing for the one she loved deeply.

"I just...want him safe."

"We all want him safe, and you safe and Eri safe. You have to realize that you are in danger too, not just Iida." Ellie left her to finish packing and she arrived back in the common area for everyone to see her off.

Everyone gave her hugs and consoling words before she left. Piper walked beside her father who carried her bags and they were escorted by Present Mic and All Might once they left the doors. They walked with her until they reached Emis car. She sat in the back seat and her father sat next to her.

Piper said nothing during the ride there, she was too furious to speak to anyone. Aizawa reached to hold her hand but she pulled away from him. His heart ached from the rejection and he sat back, knowing she was on the verge of exploding. Aizawa wasn't against her, he wanted to do right by her and Eri. Thins was the only way he could keep them both safe. He hope that Piper could see that soon and that their relationship could recover from the remnants of her despair.

When they pulled up to her house, Piper had to wait for All Might and Uncle Mic to escort her again. Emi opened the door to her home and Piper was finally transported safely. Eri came in shortly after her, they had to travel in separate cars and travel on different routes to keep any villain who was watching confused. Eri walked in with Aizawa holding her hand, she was escorted by Hawks and Mirio. When she saw Piper, she ran straight into her arms.

"Is Daddy going to get the bad guys now?" She asked with sparkling red eyes.
Piper looked down at her and all her anger and fight vanished. She held her tightly and kissed her head, "yes, sweetie. Dad is going to get the bad guys." She looked up at her Dad with ambitious eyes, letting him know she would finally obey his orders.