Emi

The next morning, Piper came out of her room and made her breakfast like everyone else, she took an assortment of fruit and put it in a bowl.

"Morning, Iida." She greeted him and he looked up and gave her a weak smile and didn't reply. The exchange seemed a bit cold and she decided to eat alone. What was with him? She sat at the windowsill and ate her breakfast by herself.

"Can I join you?" Piper looked up and saw a girl with short dark hair, her earphone jacks hanging from her ears. Piper scooted over to give her some room, "My name is Jiro. I've been meaning to introduce myself."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"What kind of music do you like?" She asked Piper.

"Oh, that's a long list...I like a lot of rock music. Ramones, Guns n Roses, The Clash. I like the gritty and raw rock music."

"Same. That's really cool. I'd love to see your music collection sometime."

"Any time." She smiled. "I'm sorry, about yesterday. I'm assuming the class is still mad at me."

"Some, mostly Bakugo but the others and I are used to it. Aizawa overworks us sometimes to get our quirks and bodies stronger."

"What is your quirk?" Piper asked.

"Enchanted hearing, I can also amplify my heartbeat to explosive levels and block out other sound waves."

"Cool, you hear everything. I see everything." She joked.

"Can you turn the sight on and off or do you see all the time?"

"Only at will. I don't think I'd be able to have peace of mind if I saw everything twenty four seven."

"That's cool. Me, I had to be trained to do that. It was a ton of hard work."

"I can imagine." She looked over at Iida who was gathering his books, not even acknowledging her as he passed. She felt like she did something wrong, they had so much fun the other day.

"You and Iida have been pretty close." Jiro said.

"No." She uttered. "He's just helping me with school is all."

They all got to class and Piper was met with All Might at the classroom door, "Hello, Piper. You and I have class."

"But, I have Math." She said to him. "I can't keep making up classes."

"You'll receive the homework assignment later. Come with me, we have training."

Pipers shoulders dropped and she unwillingly followed him, her book bag dragging behind her. She followed him to the training room and Ellie was there as well, "Ellie?" Piper looked surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help you out. Plus Dad is giving me internship points for being here." She said.

"Okay, yesterday my lesson consisted of finding your fighting style and weapon of choice." All Might started. "You can do both or either or. I'd pick both since sometimes in battle, you can't use your weapon."

"What are my choices?" She asked.

"The weapon rack behind me." He pointed. Piper went up and looked at the choices of weapons. Usually a quirk would be the secret weapon alone but sometimes Heroes needed help. Her eyes darted to a pair of curvy hand held blades, she picked them up and handled them in her hands, "What are these?" She asked.

"Deer horn knives. they do a lot of damage while fighting. Good choice, you'll be able to fight easily with these while learning your new style of fighting."