I Like Seeing You Happy.

Piper walked back to UA on her own, Ellie and her Dad decided to celebrate with Esme after she got off work that afternoon. Piper didn't mind the walk, it was a pretty day anyways. She walked through the gates and headed up to her dorm room. When she reached the common area, Iida was the only one there. He was sleeping on the couch again, all sprawled out and sleeping soundly.

Piper giggled to herself, did he do this often? Why wasn't he in bed. She went to her room and draped a blanket over him once again and went to leave until he started stirring.

"Mmm..." He opened his eyes slowly and noticed Piper standing in front of him. "...Good morning." He said in a groggy tone of voice.

"Good morning." She chuckled.

"You gave me a blanket, how sweet of you." He rubbed his eyes.

"Did you stay out here all night?"

"Yeah, sometimes when there's students out I stay out here in case they come back too late. I let them in by using the code the teachers gave me."

"Do you do this every time a student is out past curfew?"

"I do my best to. I don't want anyone getting locked out."

"That's very kind of you."

Iida sat up and rubbed his eyes, he stood up and struggled to stay on his feet.

"Whoa." Piper came to his side to help him stand. "Been using your quirk too much, have we?"

"Possibly. I might have over done it with Eri yesterday." He winced.

"Sit back down. I have an idea." She sat him back down on the couch and headed to her room to get a couple of hand towels. She soaked them in hot water and put them in the microwave.

"What on earth are you doing over there?" He asked.

"You'll see." She took out the steaming towels and she knelt down, wrapping his feet in its warmth. Iida blushed and was hesitant for a minute until he felt the heat on his aching muscles.

"Oh, wow." He sat back, relaxing until the towels cooled down. "Where did you learn that?"

"My mom and dad loved each other once. Mom used to do this for Dad when he came home from work."

"What made them...split? If I may ask?"

"According to Mom, he just wasn't fun anymore. They fell in love pretty young and in their rebellious punk rock phase of life. They went out every night to listen to music or go to concerts. When I was born, he took him becoming a father seriously. Mom on the other hand didn't like the serious version of my Dad so they ended up separating." She shrugged, taking off the towels and heating them up again.

"Im sorry, Piper."

"Its okay. My Dad is happy now, he has me and has Eri. Might have a potential girlfriend in the works...everything is coming together for him. I couldn't ask for anything more for him. He deserves it all."

"Aizawa is a champion Dad. After what you told me what he went through just to see you every friday."

Piper came back, wrapping his feet one last time. Iida smiled at her, no girl had ever cared for him like this. It was so sweet of her to take care of him like she did.

"You don't have to do this, Piper."

"Yes, I do." She chuckled. "You can barely move."

"Thank you."

"Any time." She smiled up at him. "Where is everyone?"

"They all went to the beach. I stayed behind, waiting for you."