Eri Loves Iida

Piper took the gummy from his hands and popped it in her mouth. She sat down on the couch and Bakugo joined her, "want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Id rather not, its been a long night, last night."

"Look...I know Im a bit if a Hot head at times but I can be a good listener." He said.

"Im okay, Bakugo. Really."

A few of the boys came out if their rooms and entered the living room, Kirishima, Izuku and Tenya rose early. Piper averted her eyes from Iida and immediately became uncomfortable in his presence. Bakugo noticed this and wrapped an arm around Piper to confirm the suspicion he had. Piper looked at him oddly, "what the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"Shh...look at Tenya." Bakugo told her. Piper unwillingly looked up at Iida and she noticed how irate he became seeing Baku touch her. Piper sighed and then looked at the blonde boy.

"Are you finished?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you had Iida problems?" He asked.

"Because I do my best not to complain about things."

"You two were close for a little bit, what happened?" He asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" She said, looking a bit disappointed.

"Okay." Bakugo stood up and grabbed Tenya by the shirt collar, "Hey! What are you doing?!" He shouted. Bakugo dragged him into the hallway and into a corner.

"I heard from Crazy Eyes that you've been mistreating her." His fist tightened around his collar. Iida shook his head and didn't say anything. "Speak up Hot Rod."

"I wont speak to you about anything concerning me and Piper."

Bakugo lit his hand, threatening to use his quirk on him, "you do realize I can make you talk."

"You wish." He countered. "Whats it to you anyway? Why am I such a threat, seems like you two are pretty cozy with each other." He replied. Bakus hand eased and he looked at him honestly.

"Piper and I are just friends."

"Yeah right-"

"Piper and I act like siblings to eachother. But seeing your jealousy come through, I suggest you tell her how you feel before she decides to hate you."

Iida's tense frame relaxed and his head dropped, "Too late."

"So, what? Are you going to keep being a jerk to her since-"

"Im not trying to act that way...it just comes out when I see her. I never intended on hurting her feelings."

"But you did, what are you going to do about that?" Baku almost growled. He let Iida go and returned to Piper to comfort her. It wasn't long until Aizawa came through the doors with Eri. Everyone jumped from their seats to greet her and give her love. Piper smiled as she watched the child getting showered with love and joy. Kirishima gave her a high five and Mina hugged her tight. Izuku picked her up and spun her around while Denki made silly faces at her.

"Alright, alright. That's enough, I know its been a while since you've seen her but lets give her some room." Aizawa said trying to get the kids to settle down. He took Eris hand and brought her to Piper. Her big red eyes grew shiny with wonderment when she finally saw her. Piper smiled at the girl and stooped down from the couch to greet her, "Hi, Eri. Im Piper."

Eri gave a very shy wave and his her face with her hands. Piper looked up at her Dad and he gave her a nod to keep talking to her, "How are you today? Everyone is excited to see you."