Flaming Hot Cheeto

Emi stared at Aizawa for a moment, studying him.

"You have to answer me some time, you can't just keep me in the dark like this." She said. Aizawa sighed and looked into her eyes, it was a complicated situation more than ever with Emi now in the picture. He didn't intend to keep Emi a secret from Piper...or the other secret for that matter, he wasn't even sure himself how he felt around her.

"Shota, you just can't keep everything to yourself. You're going to end up alone that way. I need to know for myself what you think, so I can move on."

"Emi...this is probably the worst timing ever..." he said scratching his head. "I still haven't told Piper about...Eri."

Emi looked at him as if she witnessed him being caught in a spiders web, "I understand...will you promise me one thing, though?"

"I can't make any promises-"

"You must because I'm involved. You made me involved, promise me you'll respond to me when you're ready."

Aizawa rubbed his temples on frustration, "...I promise."

"Talk to your daughter about Eri, she deserves to know." Emi turned on her heal and walked away, Aizawa had never seen Miss Joke so serious before and he kind of liked it. All Might came down the hallway from behind him and saw Aizawa looking a bit down, "Hey, Shota." He said in a optimistic voice, hoping to cheer up his friend.

"Hello, Toshinori." He said, too down to give a better greeting.

"I know it's none of my business but, you look like you need to talk to someone." He replied. Aizawa looked up at the huge, hulking man.

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about Piper. You're just as close to me as I am with Hizachi."

"Don't worry about that. What else is happening?"

"I don't know how to tell Piper that I'm fighting for custody of Eri. In order to adopt Eri, I have to provide a suitable home which I'm trying to buy at the moment. The mortgage rates are crippling right now.

"I see, that's why Piper was put in the dorms because she's older."

"Yes, she can take care of herself. She dislikes me for it, I know but...I don't want Eri to suffer anymore either."

"Is Emi in this too or is that another story?" All Might asked, Knowingly.

"That is a whole different story...I'd rather not go into that." Aizawa gave him harsh, guarded eyes. All Might wasn't at all intimidated by him, he knew Aizawa too well.

"How are you and...Esme right?" Aizawa turned the tables on him. All Might shook his head and looked at his long time friend.

"She is good. It's been a while since we dated last. We both have been busy with work. She's been really stressed with her hours at the hospital."

"Why don't you visit her during break? Have lunch with her."

"I don't know if I'm allowed."

"Excuses." Aizawa smirked. "If you like her, pursue her."

"You should take your own advice." All Might laughed at the look on his friends face when he said those words and left him in the hallway.

Piper came through the door of the dormitories and saw everyone goofing off, "Hey Piper!" Jiro came up to her. "We're playing a game. We all have to guess what each others theme song would be according to our quirks. Would you like to play your guitar for us? It would be a whole lot more fun."

"Sure." She giggled thinking about some songs already. "I'll go and get it."

"She'll do it guys." Jiro said making everyone hyped.