Piper

Series Order:

1.My Hero Academia: All Mights Daughter.

2. My Hero Academia: I see Everything (Aizawas Daughter)

3.My Hero Academia: Scars Heal. (All Might x OC)

 (All Might x OC)

Piper hid under the table trying not to make a sound as she heard her dad walk into the kitchen, "Piper...where are you?" She heard her father say in a sing song voice.

She covered her mouth to keep from giggling.

"Where could she be?" He pretended to ponder out loud. He glanced at the table to see her little foot poking out from under the table cloth. "Gotcha!" He grabbed a hold of her foot and dragged her out from under the table. She shrieked playfully as he took her in his arms, his scarf tickling her.

"Is it my turn to hide now?" Aizawa asked his daughter.

"Yes, go hide, Ill count."

Aizawa put her down and watched as she covered her eyes to count, he took a plate and hid his face from view. When Piper opened her eyes she laughed at how silly her dad looked. "No, Dad. You got to hide better than that."

"You could still see me?"

"Yeah, let's try again, find a better hiding spot this time." She turned to count again and Aizawa hid behind a curtain, he was too tall and lanky to be crouching under a table or behind a bookcase, he'd surely make a noise and give away his hiding space. She uncovered her eyes and she looked for him but with no clue where he went. Aizawa peered behind the curtain and reached out his scarf and tapped her on the shoulder. Piper spotted his silhouette and drew the curtain back, "Found you, daddy!"

"Oh you did! That's my Pip!!" He smiled and took her up in his arms and cuddled her close. "I love you, Pip."

"I love you too, daddy." She nuzzled his chest, so warm and strong. She felt safe in her dads arms, nothing could harm her. Her mother walked in, not liking the racket they were causing to interrupt her sleep.

"Can you keep it down, I've got to work graveyard shift tonight." She scowled. A tall bleach blonde emerged from her room and into the kitchen. "Shouldn't you be out saving somebody Eraserbutt?"

"Ooh nice one, Catherine. It's always nice to see my ex wife still has some insults packed away for a rainy day." He said sarcastically. Catherine lit a cigarette and Aizawa took it from her mouth and put it out.

"try not to poison our child's lungs, please."

"You're not the hot punk rocker you used to be."

"I'm a Dad now. That life left me when you had Piper."

"Be nice to daddy." Piper pouted.

"Go to your room, Piper. Daddy was just leaving."

Piper rushed to her dad and hugged him with every bit of strength she had, "Dont go Daddy. Don't leave me."

His heart broke hearing her plea, he looked into her lavender eyes, "I will never leave you, little Pip. I will always come back for you. Nothing will ever keep me from being with you." His scarf tucked a piece of her raven hair behind her ear. "I'll comeback next week, sweetie."

"Okay." She kissed her dad sweetly on the cheek, making him melt. He kissed the top of her head and looked at Catherine, "see you next week."

👁👁👁 TEN YEARS LATER 👁👁👁

Aizawa curled up in his yellow sleeping bag while he rode the train to the town his daughter lived in about five hours away. Catherine never listened when he suggested that she move closer but he worked out a system that wasn't at all a good one but it worked for him. After he taught class every Friday he would board the train and take his sleeping bag and sleep on the train until he reached her home. He'd always stay too long and leave around three in the morning, sleep on the train again and have enough time to maybe sleep before class started. Sometimes when he was too tired, he'd sleep in between classes. The principal,Nezu didn't mind this. He was the only one besides Present Mic who knew about his situation and let it slide. This time, he would be taking Piper home with him for good and he couldn't be more happy. She was old enough to attend his school that he taught at, she'd be living with him finally. Aizawa slept in the moving train with a peace he couldn't describe, he was finally content.

When the whistle blew, he woke up and put away his sleeping bag. He left the train and headed out of the station to hail a taxi. He rode in silence, watching the sun rise in the slowly warming Japanese morning. The taxi pulled up to her house and she was sitting on the steps of her porch. She lifted up her head to see her dad coming out of the car, "Daddy, you're here!" She leapt up from the steps and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled hearing her joyous laughter, "I missed you so much."

"You saw me last week, silly Pip."

"I don't care."

Aizawa looked at her, she was the spitting image of him back in his wild rock and roll days. She had short curly black hair, red lips and a nose ring. She wore one of her dads old distressed Guns and Roses T shirts he let her have. She had on cut off shorts and high calf boots.

"You take after your old man too much." He told her.

"I can't help it. I am your kid after all, rock and roll is my thing now."

"Okay, get your bags. We have to make the six thirty train."

"Bye, Piper. See you later." Catherine appeared in the doorway to say goodbye to her daughter. Aizawa looked up at her, she hasn't changed a bit. She still had the bleach blonde hair and a cigarette in her hand.

"Thank you for this Catherine."

"I'm so glad you're taking her to UA." She said. Aizawa almost smiled at the kind remark if he didn't know there was an insult around the corner. "It's about time you stepped up as a Father."

Aizawas eyes widened and shook his head, "Have a good morning, Cathy." He smirked getting into the car with his daughter. She hated being called Cathy.

Yes, I did it. I made an Aizawa fanfic. Am I getting annoying yet? For those Ellie fans out there no worries her story line is in here too so you'll be able to enjoy her. Lately I've just been bursting with creative energy that that I've just decided to ride the wave until it vanishes. Hope you enjoy.