Crazy.

The long night of boredom ended as the sun rose and Piper rushed to get ready and catch her Dad coming into his office. She dressed and combed her hair, there was no time for makeup there were more important things to do at the moment.

"Hello, Darling." Iida greeted her as she came out into the common area. He handed her a smoothie and kissed her cheek. 

"What time is it?"

"Its eight forty. You'd better get a move on if you want to catch Aizawa after class."

"Oh, crap! I thought I had enough time." She rushed her way out of the dorms and down the steps where she tripped over her own two feet, sending her smoothie crashing down on her top. 

"SHIT!" she shouted angrily. She got up and wiped off the liquid that left a purple stain on her crisp white shirt. she huffed out a  bit of her frustration and headed to the school. As she walked, she used her sight to see who was in the building, just in case Overhaul and his crew had found where she was. Nothing. That was a good sign. She did notice All Might had come in and check his e-mails in the office. Present Mic and Midnight found a place to make out and Nezu was busy eating his breakfast at his desk. She entered the school and hurried to the teacher's offices. 

"Hey there, Piper. How are you this morning?" All Might said spotting her coming in. He noticed the large stain on her shirt, "What happened?" He asked. 

"I fell down the stairs while I was coming here."

"Midnight might have some spare blouses in the principal's office, I'm sure she'll provide something." He told her. 

"Thanks, I'll do that. My Dad hasn't come in yet has he? I didn't see him?"

"No, he should be on his way. He has about fifteen minutes to be here on time." He looked at Piper, all flustered and worried. "Whats the matter?"

"I uh..." She took a well needed breath. "I need to speak with my Dad first. That's why I came in so early, I told Izuku that he could talk to you about it but it seems as if he didn't."

"Talk to me, Piper. If the students are in danger, then we need to know about it."

"Know about what?" Aizawa asked as he came in, catching the last bit of the conversation.

"Dad, Eri is in trouble." She told him. 

"What? That's not possible, she's-"

"Overhaul is trying to get custody of her too, he thinks that if he can fool the jury into thinking she has respectable family that they will rule it in his favor."

"How in the world do you know about Overhaul? I never mentioned his name. How do you even know whats going on?" He asked. 

Piper looked at him and shook her head, "I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"I don't want you to think I'm crazy."

"Piper, you are anything but crazy. Please talk to me."

She took a moment to respond to her father, she didn't think having dreams that came true were normal. What would Aizawa think if he knew what Piper could see? She took a deep breath and looked up at her Dad who was waiting for her to talk, "Sometimes...not all of the time. I have dreams that happen in real life. I had a dream that Overhaul was talking to his lawyer about setting it up."

"So, all of this is based off of a dream you had? You have no other evidence that would back you up?" He asked her, livid. 

"No, I do. Bakugo, Iida and I went to the courthouse to record the conversation and-" She pulled out her phone and saw the screen was shattered from her fall. "No...no no! I had it on my phone, the whole conversation was on here." she frantically tried to turn it on. 

"Get to class, Piper. I have no idea why you would make something up as crazy as this."

She looked at her Dad, broken by his words. She knew it...she knew that he would think that. She left before he could see her tears falling from her eyes. All Might, who witnessed the whole thing, looked at his dear friend in disappointment. 

"What the hell was that?" He asked him. 

"I don't want to talk about it Toshi, I have no idea what has gotten into her."

"I know, she came in here flustered and burdened by something. It must have been important because she fell down the stairs to tell you. How dare you say that what she told you was crazy."

"Oh, so you're saying that you believe her?"

"If my daughter came to me in the state that Piper is in right now, I would trust her and listen to her. She confided in you and you made her feel terrible about it."

"A dream?! All she has to go on is a dream, Toshi!"

"Her quirk makes her see everything around her, it makes perfect sense!" he stood up to Aizawa, looking him in the eye. "I recall a friend of mine who could see things in his dreams too when he was young. Or did you forget?"

Piper ditched class, she didn't want to be in the same room with her dad at the moment and who could blame her? Why did she tell him what she could see? Why? Everyone she told thought she was a freak...and now her Dad thinks so too? She ran away from the building and turned a corner, trying to get as far away from the place as possible. 

Aizawa rushed into the halls to find Iida, turning every corner until he bumped into him, "Iida!" He clasped the young boy's shoulders, "Is it true about what happened yesterday?" he asked. 

"Yes, its all true. Didn't  Piper tell you?" 

"She told me everything, I didn't believe her. Where is she?"

"I don't know, she came in looking for you, that's all I know. Have you tried calling her? You dont believe her story even when she shown you the video?"

"Her phone broke before she could show me."

Iida's feet felt a charge in them, wanting to run and find his girlfriend, "She ran away. She must have been upset by the whole thing. She can't leave the campus, Overhaul saw her!"

"Oh my God." Aizawa and Iida had the same thought and ran out the doors and into the city to find her.