Dinner

Iida smiled in the light of his phone and purchased the gift for Piper right away. Piper shifted a little as she slept and settled back onto his chest.

She looked so cute sleeping close to him, he didn't want to wake her but the class would be coming in soon.

"Piper, its time for bed." He spoke softly.

"I am in bed..." She murmured.

"In your bedroom, silly girl."

"No, Im too comfy." She held him tighter. "You cannot move me."

"Please, Piper." Iida brushed the curls from her face. "If you go to bed now, Ill tell you what I bought for you."

"I cannot be moved by material things." She giggled.

"You're going to love it. You'll never know unless you go to bed."

"...what did you buy?" She asked.

"Im not telling you."

Piper whined and gave him a love bite on his ribs.

"Ahh!" Iida jumped. "What was that for?"

"Tell me or Ill eat you." She bit him again.

"Haha! Stop." He sat up but her grip was too strong for him to leave the couch. "Piper!"

"This is your fault, you turned me into the cuddle monster." She tightened her grip.

"So you keep saying." He chuckled. "Please let me go, darling. We have a long day tomorrow."

Piper paused, considering the option and let him go. Iida stood up and looked at her still laying on the couch.

"Get up, Piper." He told her.

"...too tired...must stay..."

Iida sighed and picked her up in his arms, "...girlfriend sleepy...must take to room..."

Piper giggled at his reply and wrapped her arms around his neck. He opened her door and plopped her on her bed.

"Ah!" She squealed in surprise.

"Goodnight, dollface."

"You said you'd tell me what you bought."

"...nah, I think Ill wait until they come in the mail." He teased as he saw Piper jump from the bed. He ran out of the room but she jumped on his back.

"I just put you to bed, you silly woman."

"Tell me, tell me, tell me!"

Iida put her down on her feet, "This is fun and cute but we really have to be going to bed. Ill tell you soon, sweetheart."

Piper nodded and kissed Iida goodnight. "Ill annoy you in the morning about it."

Iida shook his head and left for bed. Piper headed back to her room and noticed her Dad had called. She redialed his number and Aizawa picked up.

"Hey there, little Pip." He said.

"Hey I was just returning your call, everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to hear my daughters voice. How are you and Iida doing?" He asked smiling on his end.

"You know don't you?"

"I know you, and yes I know that you two have been together for the past two days."

"I was going to tell you when I had the chance."

"Im not mad, Pip. I'm Happy for you."

"So...since were talking about relationships, did you speak to Emi?" She turned the tables on her dad. Aizawa rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I have a date on Friday with her."

"Yes! Dad, Im proud of you."

"Its only a date."

"Dad, I know you too. You're crazy about her."

"I cant argue with the one who sees everything."

"Meow!" Figaro rubbed up against her Dads phone. Pipers eyes went wide.

"Is that a cat?" She asked.

"Figaro, meet Piper." He said in a more bouncy and cheery tone of voice.

"Meow!" He purred up against the phone.

"Awwww! Why didn't you tell me you had a pet?"

"Because you'd steal him from me."

"I would not...." She paused. "Id give him back eventually."

"Sure you would." He pet Figaro on the head.

"And you named him Figaro? How cute. You should get a pet grasshopper and name him Jimminy."

"Very funny, Piper."

"Does that mean Im Pinocchio?"

"Piper." He chuckled at his daughters silly babbling.

"Does my nose grow when I tell a lie?" She asked trying not to laugh.

"I see you've been high on life today, you're only like this when you're truly happy."

"Im not happy." She lied. "Oh thank God, were good Dad. It didn't get longer."

Aizawa busted out laughing at his kid, "Go to bed, you silly kid, before you give me a laugh attack."

"I think that's someone elses job now." She joked. Aizawa calmed down from his laughing and git serious for a moment.

"Will you help me figure out what to wear? For the date?"

"Is Eraserhead nervous?"

"A little. Will you?"

"Take me to meet Figaro and I will."

"Deal."

"Goodnight, Ill see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Pip. I love you."

"Love you too."

Morning came and Piper hopped out of bed. She met Iida at the kitchen counter and she kissed him on the cheek, "Morning."

"Morning, darling." He handed her a cup full of a smoothie for her.

"Thanks. You didn't have to do that."

"I had some left over and I knew you liked this flavor." He said.

"What are your plans after school?"

"I actually have to have dinner with my family today. Want to join?"

"That's pretty serious. Usually I don't meet the parents until two months into dating."

"Its only dinner, its up to you. I wont make you go if you're not ready."

"Do you think they'll like me?"

"Why wouldn't they?" He asked.

"Im not the typical girl you take home to your parents. I don't want them to think-"

"To hell what people think." He told her. "I adore you and Im sure they will too." He kissed her forehead, hoping it would make her worries vanish.

"Okay, Ill put on something nice."

"Be you. That's all I ask."

"Okay."

Bakugo came over to the both of them and leaned over the counter, "Good Morning." He said in his usual growly voice.

"Morning Cheeto."

"Just wanted to say Im glad that you two are together..."

"Thanks Bakugo. That actually means alot coming from you." Iida said surprised.

"But if I hear that you've hurt Crazy Eyes in any way. Ill kill you."

Piper looked at Bakugo and smiled, "There's no worry of that anymore. Stand down Cheeto."