Everything you gave.

Aizawa looked at Piper, "I haven't done this since I was with your mom. What if she doesn't-"

"Then shes not worthy of you." Piper said straightening his collar. Aizawa smiled softly at his child and kissed her forehead. 

"What would I do without you?" 

"Probably be the tired old man you used to be." she laughed.

"Oh that's funny?" he asked. Piper nodded and he playfully pushed her, making her land on the bed as he walked out of the room. Aizawa went into the living room to see Emi in a cute burnt sienna dress. He stood there speechless for a second before even speaking to her. It looked like they both were stunned at how one another looked. 

"Hi." Aizawa finally mustered up.

"Hello, Shota. How are you?" She asked. 

Aizawa fiddled with the buttons on his sweater nervously. "I'm doing great thanks. You?"

"Amazing in fact," Emi was diverted by Piper coming out of the back room with Figaro on her shoulders. "Hello again, Piper."

"Hello, Emi." She smiled sweetly. "You look beautiful." She elbowed her Dad to get him to give her a compliment. 

"Y-yeah, you look fantastic." He said honestly. Emi blushed, liking the kind words. 

"I should say the same to you, you're not wearing a lot of black this time...and I can see your face." She looked at him as if she had looked at his face for the first time. 

"...Thank you." he looked down at the floor shyly before meeting her eyes. "I thought we could have dinner and then a movie, how does that sound?" he asked her. 

"That sounds lovely." Emi and Shota stood there awkwardly before Piper gestured to get him to offer his arm. He took the hint and gave her his arm and headed for the door.

"Don't stay out too late kids, have fun." Piper joked. 

"Call us when you get there so we know you made it okay." Mic teased. 

Aizawa gave them looks before he shut the door behind them, "Sorry, They're a bit excited that-"

"Its okay, Piper is a sweetheart. I can tell she really loves you."

"One of my best friends, actually. We've been through a lot together."

"Shes a sweetheart." 

Aizawa hailed a taxi and they rode to get dinner together, the ride was silent with a tension of sweet excitement and timidness. Aizawa wasn't used to this, the only other woman he had ever gave this much attention to was his ex wife. Even after the divorce, Piper was the only true love he had until Eri came and stole his heart as well. He paused in a moment of happy realization, he looked over at Emi adoringly and noticed that she also was someone who captured his attention. He considered himself truly blessed to be surrounded by three significant girls who all loved him in different ways. Emi noticed him staring at her and she blushed a moment, "What is it?" 

"Nothing, you just look beautiful tonight." He offered his hand, hoping she'd find comfort in holding it. She slipped her soft hand into his and a rush of excitement washed over them like electricity. Emi eased and sat back onto the seat of the taxi as it rode to their destination. 

"You never complimented me like this before." she flirted. 

"Well...I've never seen you in a dress either..." The anxiety came back to him, thinking he'd be confronted about his misdeeds already. 

"So, I only look good in a dress?" She asked. 

"No, I mean-" He was cut off by Emi laughing.