Odd.

Piper and Iida stood at the doorstep of his family home. His home was huge, his house looked as if it had come from a costume drama.

"Youve got to be kidding me." She uttered, looking around the estate.

"I told you I was rich." He shrugged.

"I didn't know you were this rich. You have a fountain in the front yard." She gawked. "You live like royalty."

Iida laughed, "You exaggerate."

"Have you seen your house? It looks like batman lives here."

"Piper, are you worried?" He asked.

"Yeah...you say that Im intimidating, this is  intimidating."

"One of the reasons why I don't take just anyone home." He kissed her cheek making her beam a smile.

"Do I at least look okay?" She asked. Piper wore a black and white tie dye dress and buckle boots. Her hair was straightened for once, with a top ponytail to keep her hair from her face.

"You look gorgeous." He assured her.
He knocked on the door and a woman opened it. She had dark  long tumbling hair and royal blue eyes. She greeted them with a smile.

"Tenya! Its so good to see you, whose this?" She asked.

"Mom, this is Piper. Shes my girlfriend." He replied.

Iidas mom shook her hand and led them into the house. "Welcome, Piper. The living room is just through here."

They Sat down on a large luxurious couch and Iida could see that Piper was breath taken by the room. The walls were a crisp white and every large window had a navy curtain. The furniture was the same deep blue, sitting on an ivory carpet.

"How are you doing over there?" Iida asked.

"...Just taken by the view. The house is just as beautiful on the inside."

"You're easy to impress." He laid a hand on her back. All of the sudden, Iidas Mom brought in Tensei in a wheelchair. Piper was taken by surprise, she didn't expect to meet his brother too.

"Tensei!" Iida approached his brother and gave him a careful hug.

"Hey there little bro, are you going to introduce your girlfriend to me or what?" He asked happy for his little brother. Piper stood and approached him, "Hello, Im Piper. Its lovely to meet you." She shook his hand.

"Id stand but I've been paralyzed from the hips down. Im sure you've been told the whole story, right?"

"Yes, I have. Im very sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. Im alive, the Iidas are strong." He smiled at her.

"I agree."

"Piper, dear. Tenya has mentioned you're related to Eraserhead, is that right?" His mother asked.

"Yes, Im his daughter." She replied.

"That's a very strong bloodline. Tenya got lucky with you." She said.

Iida blushed and scratched the back of his head, "Mom, stop." He said shyly.

"What? Im just merely saying that-"

"You're embarrassing him mother." Tensei spoke up in an authoritative voice.

"Ill go and see what's keeping your father." She left the living room and went to search for her husband.

"You must forgive, mother. She can be a little smothery with Tenya."

Piper giggled and looked at the both of them, "Its okay."