Hero Charades.

"AH!" Piper cried out as she stabbed the deer horn blade into the dummies chest. 

"Very good, Piper. Again, just like I showed you." All Might said, teaching her how to fight with her new weapons. She turned around and jabbed the knife into the collar bone of the dummy and shattered the simulated bone underneath the ballistic gel that it was created from. 

"Perfect, take a breather. You did a good job." All Might called up another student and replaced the dummy for the next fight. Piper sat next to Iida and Bakugo as they watched Kirishima demolish the dummy with his bare hands. It seemed to impress Jiro a lot as she watched her crush fight with ease. 

"Any news from Hatzume?" Piper asked. 

"No, not yet. We'll go down there during lunch to see what progress she's made." 

"Okay." She replied. 

Bakugo and Iida had volunteered to protect Piper wherever she went just in case a villain crossed her path. Bakugo volunteered willingly because he was already involved in the situation and didn't need anyone else in danger. 

"Its just a video we need I dont know why its taking so long." Bakugo replied.

"She'll get it, if she can make an automatic page turner for your books with just some copper wire and two batteries, then I'm sure she can get a video from a cell phone." Iida told him.

"Whatever. I just want the video intact so we can win this case." He grumbled.

"I think we all want my Dad to win the case." Piper spoke up. "I wish I could rewind time and not fall down the stairs." She looked down.

"Piper, darling." Iida rubbed her back. "This isn't your fault. It was an accident and well get it taken care of."

"I know. I just want Eri to have a good childhood."

"We all want that, Crazy eyes." Bakugo smirked.

Once the bell rang and lunch began, Piper and Iida returned to Support to see how the process was going. Hatzume looked up from her lab table and took off her goggles.

"Hey you two. I figured out how to get the video from the phone. Problem is-"

"Of course there's a problem." Piper whined.

"Its a minor hiccup, nothing to worry about. The SD Card is a little scratched but nothing too serious. If anything the video might have a little static."

"How long do you think it will be until you're able to get it from the disk?" Iida asked.

"...What are you talking about? I already did." Hatzume held up the flash drive with a smug look on her face. "Have a little more faith in me." She laughed.

Piper got excited and hugged her happily, "Hatzume, you miracle worker! I owe you dinner."

"Ill hold you to that, just make sure that you get it yo your Dad asap."

"Thanks again." Piper smiled.

"Say hi to Eri for me." Hatzume waved as they left.

"I will." She called back.

Iida and Piper hurried to their homeroom before the bell rang. Bakugo spotted the two rushing and joined them, "Well?" He asked.

"Smoking gun." Piper said simply.

"Yes!"

"We still have to get this to Aizawa. Hurry, come on." Iida brought the two back into focus and the three of them made it yo class. Piper pulled her Dad aside.