What Makes a Hero.

All Might came close to her lips, watching her desire grow stronger, "Maybe later." He said, teasing her like shed been doing for the past fifteen minutes.

"Well played, Toshi. But you know you want a kiss." She winked.

"I want an answer to my question more than I want your kiss right now. What will it be?"

"Oh...the boyfriend thing? I guess I can make the acception." She shrugged making All Might finally happy.

"Ha! Finally!" He took her in his arms, kissing her face repeatedly making her laugh hysterically.

"Ah! Toshi!" She turned her head and their lips met, electricity pulsing through them.

"You make me happy, you know that?" He told her.

"You make me happy too." She said, playing with his bangs that laid in front of his eyes.

"We got to get you back to work before your boss wonders where you're at."

"Do we have to. I'm just starting to enjoy the night."

"Yes, darling. You still have three hours of work left."

"Okay, lets go." They walked back to the hospital, holding hands as they went.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ellie and the girls were now settled for the night, each one of them finding a place to sleep in the living room. Piper took the couch next to the bookcase, everyone went to sleep before she did. Seemed like that happened at every sleepover shed ever been to. She was a night owl anyway, she scanned the bookshelf for something to read before she went to bed. She noticed a thick hardcover book that All Might had written.

"I didn't know he was an author." She whispered to herself. She read the cover of the book, it was titled What is a Real Hero?

Piper walked to the dining room, not even tired anymore. She was more interested in reading the book. His book was about what makes a real hero, his own experiences that make him believe there are certain values one needs to follow. She read page after page of the book, not realizing that All Might had come in and now he was standing behind her, "Good book?"

Piper gasped and looked over her shoulder, "You scared me."

"Scared you? You see everything. How could I have done that?" He joked.

"At will. I see everything at will. I can turn off my quirk when I think I don't need it."

"Okay. How are you liking the book?" He asked.

"Its great. I didn't know you wrote books."

"Just this one. I wrote that when I first started out as a hero. Didn't sell too many, people were just starting to know who I was."

"I like it. Its actually answered a few questions I've had for a long time."

"Yeah? What questions?"

"Like, what if my quirk isn't useful enough? In one chapter you said no quirk is too small."

"That's correct. Even if a quirk is a small one, there's still a place for it in saving lives. It all depends on your perspective."

"...I don't have much of a perspective when it comes to my quirk. Im basically a human security camera."

"I wouldn't say that, Piper. You're pretty talented with that quirk. I've seen you use it a few times. You can spot a liar, you automatically know who to be around. You can see things others cant, you'll know when a villain is coming before anyone else."

"Yeah...will others see that, though?" She asked earnestly.

"That is up to you. How hard are you willing to work for them to see how talented you are?"

Piper smiled, he was right it was up to her to get them to see the importance of her quirk. All Might stood up from the table and headed to the stairs, "You can keep the book if you want. Its limited print."

"Thanks." Piper returned to the couch and read the book until She fell asleep. Sunday morning came and she woke up to the smell of french toast. She stood up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen to see All Might and Ellie making breakfast for the other girls who were all sitting at the table.

"Morning, Piper." Ellie greeted her. "Were almost done with breakfast, take a seat."

Piper found a chair and sat down between Mina and Tsu.

"That was really fun, last night." Tsu told Piper.

"Yeah, so exciting." Mina commented.

"Oh, thanks." She said. The girls chattered away until the food was put onto the table. Each of the girls git their share and started eating. After breakfast, one by one the girls started to filter out and go back to UA. Piper stayed behind to help clean up.

"You don't have to do that, Piper. You're a guest in the house." All Might said taking the stack of dirty dishes from her.

"If you're as close to my Dad as he says, were family."

"Shes right, Dad. Piper and I are practically cousins." She joked.

"Haha very funny."

"How was your date with Esme?" Ellie asked.

"You'll be seeing alot more of her soon."

"Wait...she said yes? Shes your girlfriend?!" She asked.

"Yeah, as of last night."

Ellie jumped into a hug with her Dad, incredibly happy for him, "It finally happened!"

"Congrats, All Might." Piper chimed in.

"Thanks." He let go of Ellie. "And since were family as you so put it, It's uncle Might to you."

"Haha! Yes sir." She continued to help out until the whole house was clean from the shenanigans last night.

"You girls really did have a party." All Might took a seat in his chair.

"It wasn't that bad." Ellie took her seat next to her father.

"I found fake nails in the sink, young lady. It was that bad." He said.

"Oh, those are Minas. You didn't throw them away did you?"

"Between you and Esme, Im going to be up to my ears in sarcasm."

"You love it. Domt deny it."

"Yeah, I do."