I can see that too.

IIda awoke from his painful sleep and looked about the white room, "Please find me, Piper." he whispered to himself. 

"Good Morning, I hope you slept well." Illuzion spoke on the intercom. "Shall we play a little more today?" He asked. 

"You have already tortured me with all of my fears, What else do you got?" He said defiantly. 

"Ooh, you have a strong will. itll be more fun when I finally break you."

Iida listened, he wanted to find out who this villain was, it was a given that any of Overhauls friends wouldn't be too well known. He knew that he could project his worst fears and make them as real as possible. The projections played on the senses so well that he could feel them too. He already knew what Piper and the whole class looked like, so he must have access to look into his mind. 

"Your quirk is impressive." Iida told him. Illuzion loved the compliment and smiled. 

"You think so?" he asked. 

"You seem to know the greatest fears of your victims just by looking at them." 

"Correct." He replied. "A lot of people fail to realize what they show without even trying. The way they try to hide it gives them away."

"Interesting, You seem to have the talent of knowing what their loved ones look like too."

"Yes...Well, I can see that too. The mind is easy to unravel once you've tortured a few before." Illusion leaned into the mic. "Do you have any idea what its like to take someone's identity from them, manipulate and scare them until they are in a fit of confusion? Then when they are just a screaming, emotionless and nameless blob, I can reconstruct them and make them even better than they were." An evil smile crossed his face. "i can make a whole new race of people."

Iida tried his best not to give himself away, he kept convincing himself that all of this was't real, it was all an illusion. He wasn't really hurt or traumatized. He just had to keep up this facade that he was truly frightened until the heroes find him.

"All villains have their own thing, all of them might say that physical harm effects victims the most but I beg to differ, the mental and emotional is where its at. Any villain can fight a hero and theyll say 'ouch' but each victim is different when it comes to their mind. You all think you are so unique and special, but youre all just a bunch of creatures wandering about the planet, taking up space." 

"Thats a morbid way to look at humanity." Iida said trying to get out of the ropes tied around his wrists. "So, your quirk is brainwashing?"

"No...well, I guess you could call it that. Its not always so blatant, what I do. You might be manipulated in this conversation and you would never know." He shrugged. 

"What is your quirk?" Iida asked. 

"Clever...the thing is, I'm more clever." Illuzion projected Iida hanging from a rope by his wrists over a cliff. "See, you might say that I use fear to my advantage. you all have many different ones, makes it alot more fun for me." The rope started to break and Iida took a breath to ease his panicking heart. 

"Its your own fault for telling me your phobias anyways." the rope broke a thread again. 

I'm still in the chair, tied up. He thought. In a flash,  Iida was back in the chair, still tied up.

Illuzion looked a bit flabbergasted at the development and he huffed, "Wow, your mind is alot stronger than I thought. How did you come up with that little trick?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." What if this little manipulation could work the other way? 

"You just-" Illuzion shook his head. "Where are you right now?" he asked. 

"I am over a cliff, about to fall." Iida acted scared. He wanted the villain to think that even though he knew what his quirk did, that he still didnt know how to stop him from torturing him. 

"Right, Okay. Lets give you a fall, see what you do." Illuzion mumbled to himself. 

"AHHHH!" Iida screamed, hoping he was selling it for the faceless man from the other side of the wall. Illuzion scratched his head in confusion. 

"I must be tired." he told himself. "Hey Danjuro. Come over here and watch the hostage, I'm taking myself a nap."

"What? You have to keep extracting information on this student." Gentle Criminal came up to him with a cup of tea in hand. 

"I cant focus on his trauma if I'm tired. I'll only be an hour." Illuzion looked down at the steaming cup of tea that he had in his hand. "will this help me sleep?"

"Yes, but-"

"Cool." He snatched the cup and gulped it down. "See you later."

Danjuro watched as he left to sleep somewhere comfortable, "He's going to have some interesting dreams." He went back to the kitchen to make another cup for himself and sat down at his post. Through out the first twenty minutes he was sitting there, Iida didn't say a word, it looked like he hand slumped and fallen asleep as well. 

The fancy man pulled out his phone and started to film a tea review.

Hey all, I'm sorry this is shorter than what I usually make them, its passed midnight here and I cant keep my eyes open. I'll carry on tomorrow. Goonight, readers. I appreciate you so much.