Trust Me.

The next morning came and Piper  woke up and changed into her uniform this time, she blared some music from The Ramones as she got ready. She brushed her hair and put a little bit of makeup on for the day.
She stepped into her favorite Doc Martins and left her room. She saw the students all busy going back and forth in the common area, making their own breakfasts or gathering the food they received on their plates.

"Good morning, Piper." Iida said from the kitchen.

"Morning." She approached him and noticed he was blending something.

"Oh, you make smoothies for breakfast?" She asked.

"Yeah, fruit energizes me in the morning. Care for one?" He asked.

"Oh, sure. Whats in it?"

"Well, this one has strawberries, blueberries, banana, spinach and almond milk. I also put chia seeds in there."

Piper didn't like the idea of spinach being in the smoothie but decided on trying it anyway.

"Sure, Ill try anything once." She smiled. Tenya made her a smoothie and placed it in a cup for her. The other girls looked at Piper in awe of how Iida seemed to be wrapped around her finger.

"Hey Piper." Ellie sat next to her at the kitchen table.

"Hey, Ellie. How are you?" She asked.

"Im great. My Dad is teaching us today. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure how good I will be since my powers are more internal."

"you'll do great, trust me."

Piper sipped her smoothie and spotted All Might coming through the door.

"Speaking of your dad." Piper alerted Ellie of her father.

"Oh, yeah. He joins me for breakfast every morning. Its kind of tradition now."

"Oh." Piper looked at All Might and then back at her, silently wishing that her own Dad and her would have something like that. Ellie recognized that look, it was something she felt a few times in her own way.

"You want to join-"

"No, its okay. I wouldn't dare interrupt father daughter time. That's sacred." She smiled.

"Okay. You sure?"

"Yeah. Go on ahead, he's waiting."

Tenya watched as Piper stared after them as if they were the ideal family.
He sat next to her, joining her for breakfast. She didn't even say anything to him, she just played with the straw in her smoothie.

"Do you not like it?" He asked.

Piper looked up at him, finally noticing he was there, "Jeez! Damn you got ninja skills."

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"You're fine."

"Everything is going to be okay."

"Yeah, I know." Piper finished her smoothie and took her cup to the sink. Bakugo arrived at the sink at the same time and their dishes clashed.

"Hey watch it!" Bakugo said.

"How about you watch it." Piper countered. Bakugo scowled at her.

"Dont get started with me, new girl. Im the wrong one to mess with."

"Same here." She got in his face and then smirked.  "I should've known."

"Should've known what?"