Kiss Me.

All Might waited patiently as the elevator ascended up to the top floor of the hospital. Esme usually worked the same floor almost all of the time. His heart pounded in nervousness, they've known each other for almost a year now and she still made him feel like his heart could take flight.

It took a while for him to come to terms with liking another woman. He oh so loved Elina, he would never stop loving her. It just seemed so surreal to him that a good woman like Esme made him feel those feelings all over again. As if they've been resurrected once more for him to experience.

He reached the floor and headed to the nurses desk, "Hello. Is Esme here." He asked the nurse at the computer.

"Yeah, shes been swamped, shes on break in about twenty minutes if you want to wait."

"Sure, that would be fine." All Might sat down in one of the nearby chairs in the waiting area. Esme came walking by once or twice without noticing him, scrambling about making sure that her patients were cared for. All Might smiled at her, she looked so cute with her bun all in a mess and her headband looking askew. She was a hard worker, that's what he adored about her. She came back, rushing through the hall and literally jumped seeing All Might sitting there, "Oh, my God!" She brought a hand to her chest. "Toshi, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see you. I know you've been working hard so I wanted to drop by to see how you were doing." He approached her.

"Aw, you're so sweet, Toshi." She quickly wiped her sweaty face and tried flattening her fly aways in an attempt to look a little better. "I look like a mess." Esme had long, wavy blonde hair and green eyes. She was tall and had a slender figure.

"No, you look beautiful." He smiled taking her nervous hands from her face. "I like seeing you work, you put your heart into it."

"Thank you." She smiled at him. "Im almost on break, we can go get a coffee or something."

"Perfect." Toshi watched her as she walked away and continued with her work. After about ten minutes, she came back and met him in the waiting area.

"How long is your break?"

"They're usually an hour but, I couldn't use my last one. My boss is making me use both hours."

"Wow, a two hour break. What shall we do?"

"Im starving. What about you?" She said putting on her coat.

"Yeah, lets go eat. Anywhere you like."

They left the hospital and hailed a taxi, they headed to the closest diner where they sat and ate.

"Im sorry that I haven't called or anything. Its just been really busy at work." Esme told him.

"Its been the same with me too, Esme. No worries." He sipped his coffee.

"Hows that cutie, Ellie doing?" She asked.

"Shes doing great. Her and her friends are all having a slumber party at the apartment as we speak."

Esme giggled, "Oh I see, you've been ran out of your own home for a few hours."

"Something like that." He smiled.

"Anything exciting going on at UA that isn't top secret business?" She asked.

All Might chuckled at her question, "No, nothing at the moment. Just teaching as usual."

"Today we had someone come in with a fish hook stuck in his cheek. He had to get ten stitches." Emse took a bite of her food.

All Might cringed at the thought of seeing what she saw. Esme looked up at him and clasped her mouth.

"Im sorry, Im doing it again aren't I? Im grossing you out."

"No, that pales in comparison to what you told me last time." He laughed.

"Hahaha, oh yeah that one. You'd be surprised at how stories I've got. People come to the hospital for the weirdest reasons."

"Yeah, I know you have a lot. I will admit some of them are pretty funny."

"Yeah, like this morning, we had a patient who just started streaking down the hallway for no reason. We had to chase him around for an hour."

"What? Was he okay?"

"Yeah, he's fine. Turns out he wasn't even a patient. He was pulling a prank."

All Might face palmed and tried not to laugh at the silly situation she had to experience.

"You're a strong woman, Esme. I wouldn't be able to do what you do."

"Well, you kind of do do what I do. You're a hero, Toshi. Some people say that nurses and doctors are too."
She shrugged.

"You're right." He reached over the table, his hand open for hers. She took his hand and held it. "Uh..." He started to get scared. "I don't know about you but...I want to ask you something."

"It must be something important for the mighty All Might to be nervous." She teased flirtatiously.

"We've been dating for almost a year now, I know its been on and off but...I've never dated anyone else during this year either."

"Neither have I." She gave a cheeky smile. She knew what he was going to ask her and she was having fun watching him try.

"Uh...I want to know you even more, Esme. If you allow me to, Id like to be your..."

"Say it, Toshi. Ill never know what you mean if you don't." She teased.

All Might blushed red, "You're having too much fun watching me choke aren't you?" 

"Maybe." She giggled. "You were saying?"

"Can I be your boy friend? There I said it." He smiled.

"Oh, I don't know. Can you?"

"Okay. That's it." He threw one of his french fries at her face and she looked at him surprised.

"You act so rashly, Toshi. What ever shall I do with you?" She asked sarcastically.

"Make me your boyfriend." He told her bluntly.

"Oh, I don't know. You throw fries at people. Is that really boyfriend material?"

All Might knew this would happen, she always loved to push his buttons until he couldn't stand it.

"Yes. You'll never go hungry with me throwing food at you." He joked.

"You're right, Ill have to look at my checklist to see if you make all the requirements."

"Oh my God, Esme." He shook his head. The check was brought to the table and All Might paid.

"Oooh paying for a lady's meal. Definitely a check on the list."

"Lets go, smarty." He said as they both left the diner and started walking.

"Walking a lady back to work, check." She giggled. All Might shook his head, trying not to smile at her silly antics. He gently took her hand, the sensation igniting his senses.

"Holding a lady's hand, check."

"You know you're not this high maintenance." He commented.

"Sure I am." She laughed. "Lets see you have three out of four on my list, might as well keep going."

All Might laughed at her, "That's a pretty short list."

"What? You thought I had a long one?"

"You irritate me some times, you know that?" He said bringing her close. "What's that last box that needs to be checked?"

"Kiss me and find out."