Forgive Me.

Aizawa stared at his phone, contemplating whether or not to call so late at night. His heart pounded, this was the moment of truth. This phone call would determine if he lost Emi forever. He hated confronting his feelings, especially to her, she was always the one that said they'd end up together and it irritated him that she was right about it. He owed it to her now though, he had given into her once and left. Now it was time to talk it over and see where they stood with each other, he never meant to abandon Emi like he did he was just afraid.

Aizawa knew that Emi of all people didn't deserve to be left like that, he gripped his phone like it was a lifeline and dialed her number.

"Hello?" Emi picked up.

"..." Aizawa stayed silent for a moment.

"Hello?" She answered again.

"Hey, Emi."

"Shota, hi." She sounded surprised.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Im doing fine, how are you, Shota?"

"...I called to apologize for...the incident. Im sorry for walking out on you like that."

"You mean the night you came over in one of your depressed moods and we ended up having-"

"Yeah, that night. Im sorry, Emi. You of all people didn't deserve that."

"Can you tell me why you just left?" She asked a little irritated.

"...I was scared, Emi. I didn't know if I could trust another woman. Catherine and I didn't work out, I was afraid of the same thing happening with us."

"Im not just any other woman, Shota. We've been friends for years, I've had feelings for no one else but you for years."

"I know. I don't expect you to give me another chance, I just hope you'll forgive me."

Emi was silent on the phone for a minute, "Did you just say...another chance?"

"...yeah, Emi. I did."

"...Shota...if I give you another chance, you have to say it. I need to know how you feel about me before I give my heart out again."

"Emi, you should know how I feel about you by now."

"No, tell me now. I need to hear you say it. And quite frankly, I think you need to hear it too." 

"Emi...I have fought to keep my feelings away from you for so long. You light up a room with your smile and you always want to make others happy. I refused you countless times
because I felt too broken to be loved again."

Emi listened to him intently, "There are times when I see you and I cant get you out of my head for the rest of the day. The truth is, the more I deny my feelings...the stronger they get."

"So, what are you going to do about it Shota Aizawa? In order to end your torment?" She flirted.

"I want to make it up to you."

"How?" She chuckled.

"Emi..." He smirked against the phone. "I haven't done a date in fifteen years, I don't know if Im good at it anymore."

"Maybe you should start practicing. Ill be back in Tokyo on Friday, maybe that weekend we can do something."

"That sounds good."

"Goodnight." She hung up the phone and Aizawa sat back on the couch. He was relieved and terrified at the same time. It took a lot of courage to let another woman in his life. Maybe Piper was right, maybe he needed laughter in his life. His black cat jumped up on his lap, purring away.

"Figaro, what do you think I should do? Should I take Emi out on a flashy date?" He asked.

Figaro looked up at him and gave a high pitched meow.

"Yeah you're right, shes pretty laid back...but I have been pretty...indecisive."

"Mew!" Figaro replied.

"Good idea." He pet his fluffy cat, taking him up in his arms and headed for bed. Aizawa laid down, falling asleep with Figaro on his chest.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Piper was the last person to retire to her dorm room that night, she stayed up late enough it was time to fall asleep. As she headed to her room, Iida caught her attention.

"Piper." Iida approached her.

"What?" She asked looking up at him. She was so close to him she could smell his cologne of pine and leather. His scent was intoxicating.

"Goodnight." He kissed her on the lips and she bit her lip, happily.

"Goodnight, cutie." She said, watching him leave.

The next morning, school started as usual. Piper woke up, dressed and headed to class with everyone else. They all sat in their desks, listening to their lesson until All Might came bursting through the door.

"Time to train, little heroes! Get your hero suits on!"

"All Might seems more upbeat than usual this morning." Kirishima said.

"He's got a girlfriend." Shoto told him as Ellie shushed the both of them. They all followed All Might into the training room, they all had to train with their new fighting style they picked out for themselves. Iida and Piper were partners, apparently they picked the same fighting style.

"You picked Bartitsu too?" Iida asked.

"Yeah, All Might taught me the first three moves, what do you know? Maybe you can teach me too." Piper replied.

"Yeah, come here." He stood her in front of him and he placed her fists in the right positions. "Okay, my hands are your targets."

"You want me to hit them? I don't want to hurt you."

"Piper, its training. Were supposed to do this."

Piper swung at his open hands and he winced a little, "Good, keep going."

She threw punch after punch at his hands until he told her to stop.

"Hows your guarding?"

"We haven't covered that yet."

"Okay, use your forearms to block and your side calves as well....so if I throw a punch here!" He threw a punch and she blocked the attack.

"That was good, how about if I kick?" He went to kick at her legs and she turned her leg away from him.

"Thats perfect."

Sorry for the abrupt ending to this
Chapter, im getting tired. Ill post more in the morning goodnight.