I Dont Make It A Habit.

"Okay, lets start this rock session." Aizawa tuned his guitar and started strumming. Piper smiled and laughed at the song he chose.

"Youre such an old man, choosing Johnny Cash."

"His music is like a fine wine, older the better." He replied.

Piper caught up to the beat with her guitar and started to sing, "You can run on for a long time, run on for a long time, sooner or later God'll cut you down, sooner or later God'll cut you down."

Ellie popped her head into the bedroom and noticed the two playing their song. Piper looked up and made a motion allowing her to come and listen. Ellie came in and listened to the music, making sure nit to disturb them.

"Go and tell that long tongued liar, go and tell that midnight rider, tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter...tell them that Gods gonna cut em down tell em that Gods gonna cut em down."

Mina, Jiro and Momo came in to see where the music was coming from and they found their own seats to listen as well. It was a new experience for the other students to see their teacher in such a down to earth setting as this. Who knew he was so good at the guitar? When their song ended, Aizawa saw the girls sitting and listening intently.

He shook his head and payed them no mind, he was spending time with his daughter. Anyone else who wanted to admire that, could do so.

"Okay, your turn. Maybe you can pick one of those new rock songs that you keep telling me to listen to." He joked.

"Okay...hang on I got one." She played with the tune a bit before starting to play it, "You burn so bright, I see stars
The way that you laugh, it's like a heavenly choir
You made me feel invincible
When you're with me, I can take on the world..."

Kirishima and Bakugo came in, the other girls welcomed them in and they sat down and listened to Pipers song, "You were a comet and I lost it, watching for comets will I see you again? You burn so bright, you burn me up tonight..."

A few more students filed in, being entertained by the father daughter duet. Iida came in and Aizawa elbowed his daughter and she looked up at him. She didn't make any face of distaste, there was no room for that when she was doing what she loved. She just carried on singing until the song finished.

"What about our song, Pip. Lets give them a good closing song." Aizawa said looking at his daughter.

"Okay, sounds like a good idea."

They both started to play their song and Iida was astonished at what they were playing. It was the song that Piper sang to him the day she moved into the dorm. Aizawa chimed in with his voice and the class seemed amazed hearing his low brassy harmony. Piper looked at Iida as she sang the chorus, making him red faced and awkward. Piper stifled a laugh while singing and strummed her guitar harder to the crescendo.

The class applauded once they finished, "Thank you and good night Tokyo!" Piper joked.

"That was so beautiful!" Froppy said.

"I agree. The both of you are really talented." Izuku complimented.

"That song was really pretty." Mina told them. "I didn't know Aizawa could sing." She smiled.

"I don't make it a habit." He smirked, trying to force a smile down. "I like teaching more." He said.

"Its nice to see a different side of you Aizawa, you seem pretty gentle when you play." Jiro spoke up.

"Im glad you all enjoyed it." His face eased, feeling more comfortable around them.

The students filed out one by one, leaving Piper and her Dad alone again. Aizawa saw that Iida was the last one leaving and stood up from the bed, "Ill give you two a minute."

"No, come on. Its our day, he can wait. Im still mad at him anyway." She pouted. Her Dad left the room and Iida and Piper were left.

"Hey." Piper started, setting her guitar back in its place on her wall.

"Hey." Iida said, sitting down in her desk chair. "That was really cool, what you did with your Dad. I never thought of Aizawa as a punk rocker."

Piper smiled at his remark and sat across from him, "There are many sides to him, sides I only see."

"You two really are close."

"...is there something you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked him bluntly.

"Oh..." He fidgeted a little. "I just wanted to say..." He looked up at her, was she expecting an apology? Tenya unfortunately was torn between what he was feeling and who had been for so long. He was the class rep, the one that kept the class in tip top shape and looked after them. He scolded them when they needed it, he was the Captain of 1-A and needed to be tough. When he looked at Piper, he couldn't explain how happy he felt just being near her. The feelings he had for her were so strong, he was willing to break the rules for her.

"Hello? You okay?" She asked.

"Yes, Im fine."

"What is it that you want to tell me?"

"Uhhh..." Iida drew a blank. "That...make sure that when you're out this weekend, keep in mind curfew is still in effect. Be back at eleven pm or the doors will close on you." He said. Piper looked at him in a mix of confusion and disappointment.

"...Thanks, Iida. You're always looking out for us aren't you?"

"Its what I do." He smiled and left the room, cursing himself as he reached the hallway.

Piper plopped on her bed and sighed, "What the hell was that?"

Aizawa came back in, sitting down next to her, "How did it go?" He asked. Piper just groaned and rolled over. "Would dinner help?" He asked. She lifted her head and smiled.

"What are you hungry for?"

"I want chicken." She said making him laugh "chicken and rice..."

"Stop trying to act like you're healthy, I know what you want."

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Burger and fries with a milkshake."

"Oh, yeah. You know me too well."

"Come on." He gave her leg a playful smack. "Get dressed and meet me in the living room."

Piper got up and closed the door and decided to change into some black tights, studded shorts and a red hoodie and slipped on her shoes. She placed a beanie on her head and grabbed her purse as she walked out.

Iida was sitting on the couch, watching tv with the others when he saw her coming out, his face turned red again and he looked away. She left with her Dad, not saying a word to the others who seemed more interested in what they were watching.

Bakugo met them at the door, "Hey, Crazy Eyes. Where are you headed?"

"Dinner with Dad. Ill see you later Dynamite." She teased.

"I don't get it." He joked.

"Bye." She caught up with her Dad and left the school grounds.