Miracles Happen.

Kai paced the room back and forth as he pondered his next plan, it was way too risky to try and do anything while the case was so close. He knew that, seemed like the black haired girl that jumped out of the ceiling knew that too. No wonder it was easy to grab evidence. His hands were tied and he hated the feeling of someone who got the jump on him.

"I could do some recon if you like?" a man with gray hair and a mustache told him as he sat down on the desk to fiddle with the computer in front of him.

"No, Danjuro. I don't trust you with anything too high maintenance anymore since you were caught at the sports festival."

"You'll always hold that against me I guess. I was working alone at the time too, you know."

"You had that weird red headed chick with you."

"La Brava did everything in her power to make it a success. It wasn't her fault."

"And yet she still payed for your mistakes." Kai replied. "Where is she now? how old was she anyways?" He asked trying to get under his skin.

"She's with her real parents now. Her age is none of your business."

"Sure." Kai turned around and leaned over his partner in crime. "Just sit tight and let me do the thinking please?"

Danjuro held his hands up and leaned back in his chair, Kai looked at what was on the screen and smiled wide like the cheshire cat. "Oh, this makes perfect sense now. She's the birth child of Eraserhead?"

"You're welcome." Danjuro mumbled as he crossed his arms. "You still cant touch her. Shes heavily protected."

"I may not be able to get to her but maybe I can do something else."

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁

Piper tore herself away from her classmates and headed to the roof of the dormitory building. When she finally found a way up she slipped away unnoticed by everyone. She wanted to be by herself for a moment, to think clearly of what to do about Eri's safety. It was hard to figure out what Overhaul and the villains were about to do or if they were going to do anything.

Piper closed her eyes and concentrated, using her eyes to search the streets around UA. Her vision twisted and turned through the streets. Nothing. Nothing remotely interesting or incriminating. Piper stopped and opened her eyes to a massive headache that made her groan out in pain.

"Ugh!" She held her head as her nose started to bleed. "Oh God."

A hand laid upon her shoulder and she whipped around, startled to see her father standing over her. "Holy crap! Don't scare me like that."

Aizawa just chuckled and pulled out a few tissues from his pocket and gave them to her.

"How did you know I was up here?" She asked.

"I know you, Pip. Just like a hawk, you like to perch yourself up high to think." He sat down on the edge of the building, looking back at her. Piper joined him and clung to his arm for support.

"You know what Im going to say, right?" He asked, looking at her lovingly. Piper sighed.

"That Im doing too much?" She replied.

"We have the evidence. Its time for you and Iida to rest and relax. Let me and the other heroes handle what's left." He reassured her.

"You know me...I cant keep still when the people I love are in danger." She worried.

"Piper, you saved Eri's life today with the video. There's nothing else to do but calm yourself."

"I know. I just feel like there's something else we should be-"