Say what you want about me.

The look in Pipers eyes fueled the protective intuition in her father.
Eri had gone to Emi for the two to talk, "Okay, I will obey you. Just...please bring Iida back and make sure you come back too. Id be really pissed if-"

"I am not leaving you, Pip." He kissed her forehead. "There is one thing you can do for me, the only thing Ill allow you to do."

"What is it?"

"Protect Eri. Make sure she isn't worried."

"Okay."

"Hisashi will be with you too for double the protection. Ill call you every night to update you all." He instructed her.

Eri approached the two and looked up at Aizawa, she hugged his leg tightly and he bent down to meet her eyes, "I have to go away for a little while but Ill be back soon, okay?"

"Stay here, Daddy. Don't leave me." She cried, burying her face in his leg. He lifted the little girls chin and dried her tears, "I will never leave you, Eri. I promise."

"Shota, we have to go." All Might told him, unwilling to interrupt them.

He said his goodbyes to his daughters and then kissed Emi sweetly, "watch over them."

"Of course. Go, they need you out there." She said, sending him off quickly. Uncle Mic, Emi, Piper and Eri were the only ones left in the loft. No one could leave until they were given the all clear by UA.

Emi showed Piper and Eri to the spare room she had for them. There were two beds across from each other, the sheets made of black silk.

"I know its not much, but I hope you two will be able to feel safe and comfortable here." She told the girls.

"Its perfect, Emi. Thanks." Piper reassured her. She set her bags on the bed and sat down, ready to unpack.

"You know the cool part about this loft is?" Emi asked. She opened the massive window in front of Pipers bed. "There's a ladder that leads to the roof." Emi looked at Piper as if trying to tell her something. "You can see all of Tokyo up there." Ahe winked.

Piper let out a breath of relief, the roof was the perfect spot to use her sight. "Thanks, Emi."

"As long as you don't go running off, Ill allow you to use it."

"I wont I promise."

"Good." Emi left the room and Piper looked at Eri who was at the windowsill. She quickly came to her and made sure she didn't get too close.

"What do we do now, Piper?" She asked.

"We wait and let Dad handle it." She kissed the top of her head.
                ________________

Iida breathed heavily as the room filled with water, the tactic he had was alot harder to grasp than he thought. He could feel the water chill his skin and the pressure of it pouring into the room.

"Who are you?! What do you want with me?!" He cried out.

Illuzion looked surprised at his words. So he did know someone was manipulating his mind. He never heard a victim talk to him personally, they were too busy screaming for their life.

Illuzion pressed a button on the wall to speak, "You have something my bosom friend wants. He brought you to me to play with until I get information that I need."

The water stopped at Iidas neck, the water only dripping into the room.

"What is it that I have that you want?" He asked.

"You have evidence of my bosom friends plan. He needs it back."

"Why on earth do you think that I have it?"