Waiting a long time.

Thank you all so much for the 1000 reads and 100 followers. I'm glad that I'm gaining my fan base back, a few years ago I lost my old Wattpad account from a glitch and everything I was working on vanished. I'm happy that I made the decision to get a new account and start over. When I say I appreciate you all who read follow and comment, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me that some of you have messaged me or commented that my stories help you get through your day. I hope I continue to do that for you all, especially in the times we are in now. Stay safe, healthy and God bless you ❤️❤️❤️.

Piper and Iida continued to fight in training, Iida threw a punch and she blocked it just like he showed her. He went to grab her and she ducked, kicking him down to the floor. Iida quickly got up and took his stance again as they circled each other.

"Make a move Greased Lighting." She teased.

"Come on, Crazy Eyes. Let me see what you've got." Iida taunted back.

Piper threw a kick and he caught her foot, turning her away from him. She had no choice but to fall to the floor. She took the opportunity to grab his legs, locking them in with hers so he couldn't move.

"Good move, but how are you going to protect yourself from that position?" He asked. Piper shrugged, clinging to his legs. Iida tried not to laugh and tried to get out of it, he fell to the floor with a thud and Piper pinned him to the floor, her forearm to his chin.

"Very smart." He smiled, he turned and pinned her to the floor. "But I can do that too." Piper giggled at him, she was secretly enjoying the flirtatious fight. "What are you giggling for? This is supposed to be a serious fight, silly."

"I've just never seen you fight before. I'm impressed."

"Thanks. You need a lot of work though." He advised.

"I know, this is all new to me."

"You two, keep training. This isn't a time to make out." All Might reprimanded them. Piper burst out laughing at his assumption and Iida helped her up.

"Okay, be serious now. Fight me like you mean it." He told her.

"Fine." Iida trained her for the full hour of class and they returned back to Homeroom where Aizawa continued the rest of the school hour. Piper and Iida couldn't stop exchanging glances at each other, making it difficult to concentrate on what her father was teaching. By the time the hour ended, Iida was ready for their after class.

"Okay, no funny business. This is your last week of your learning the rules." He told her. "I take my curriculum seriously."

"But, Sir. You're so attractive. You might be a distraction." Piper flirted. Iida blushed bright red at her comment and did his best to keep his composure.

"I mean it, Piper."

"Alright, I'm just playing with you." She sat on her Dads desk as usual and listened to his lesson. This time the lesson was about emergencies such as medical and weather situations. Sure the lesson was a bit boring, but she was more focused on Iida.

"Every student must find a sturdy place to hide under during an earthquake, such as a desk or table..." he continued, trying not to look at Pipers adorable face.

"What happens if we can't get to a desk?" She asked, humoring him.

"That's easy." He said. "Find a corner of the room, protecting your head with your hands."

"Okay, I'll make sure I'll do that." She chuckled at how serious he was. "You're so cute."

"Stop it, Piper." He gave her a scolding finger, trying not to smile at her.

"Come here, show me how to stay safe." She winked.

"Piper!" He pouted. "I'm trying to be professional."

"You're doing a great job." She giggled. "Am I being too distracting?"

"Kind of, yeah." He said.

"Okay, I'll stop. Continue." She told him.

Iida finished his lesson and they both left, arm in arm.

"What would you like to do now, darling?" He asked.

"Darling? So proper, I feel like a lady." She laid her head on his shoulder.

"That's how you should feel, you've never had a guy like me before." He kissed her cheek.

"Oh?" She looked at him, "And what are you like?"

"I'm the guy that will make sure that smile stays on your face." He told her, looking at her violet eyes. "Like I told you before, I love seeing you happy. What would make you happy right now?" He asked her.

She was surprised by his words, every guy she dated were bad boys. Every one of them had egos too big for the words Iida spoke.

"You make me happy, Iida." She took his hands and came close to his face. "I don't need much to stay happy either."

"All the more reason to spoil you rotten."

"Well, you can start by giving me a kiss."

"Of course." He kissed her sweetly on the lips, lingering a tad longer. Piper felt as if her breath had been taken away from her and she broke their connection.

"Ever been on roller skates?" Piper asked.

"No...why?" He asked suspiciously. "What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe we can go to the arcade up the street, they have a roller rink."

"I don't know, I've never-"

"I'll teach you, it'll be fun." She said.

"Alright, let's get changed though. I don't want to be in my uniform all day." He said. They both walked into the dormitories, holding hands.

"I KNEW IT!" Jiro shouted happily. "You two are together aren't you?!"

The rest of the class looked at the two of them, knowingly. Piper looked at Iida, making sure it was okay for her to approve their suspicions. Iida nodded, there was nothing they could do to deny it anyway.

"Yeah, we're together now." She replied.

"Yes! Finally Iida has a girlfriend!" Mina cheered. "I'm so happy for you both!"

"Kirishima, you owe me fifty bucks." Bakugo told him.

"You two look cute together." Ellie said, hugging them both.

"Thanks."

"We should celebrate, what do you say?" Ellie asked.

"We were going to go to the arcade-" Iida was interrupted.

"That's a great idea, we'll meet you two there." She went to go tell everyone else. Iida looked at Piper and she gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's okay, Iida. Let's celebrate with them, looks like they've been waiting a long time to see you happy."

Iida was rendered speechless by her statement, did his class really care for him that much? He never thought that his class was waiting patiently for him to find someone who made him happy. His perspective changed in that moment, all this time he was taking care of them and never thought they actually cared for him in that way.

"You're right, It'll be fun."